Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Universe|| EarthBound (US/Europe)
Ninten is a psychic boy from the suburbs of Podunk who makes his debut as a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. Universal Struggle. He was revealed on July 7th, 2015 along with the entirety of the roster and has yet to recieve a reveal trailer. Ninten may appear similar to Ness and Lucas, but he is quite different. For starters, he uses PSI and PK moves found in EarthBound Beginnings and is heavier than Ness and Lucas, but not heavy enough to be a heavyweight. Ninten is unlocked by either completing Split Classic as either Ness or Lucas or winning 200 matches.
- Neutral Special: PK Beam -
- Side Special: BrainShock - Ninten shoots an electric shockwave forward, which can stun an enemy for a few seconds, giving Ninten time to attack. This move's duration depends on how intelligent the character the move is used on is. Humans (Mario, Ness, Link,etc.) are stunned for longer while animals (mostly Pokémon) are stunned for about 2 seconds. This also has the potential to launch opponents if it is sweetspotted.
- Up Special: Teleport - Ninten teleports to an opponent, and by pressing A upon arrival, he can attack the opponent. There is a 5% chance of failure, in which Ninten will not teleport, but will instead burst into flame for a few seconds.
- Down Special: Hypnosis -
- Final Smash: Eight Melodies - Ninten summons his party from EarthBound Beginnings and they sing the Eight Melodies perfectly to damage opponents' thoughts and even put them to sleep. The aftereffects last only about 15 seconds, so there's not much to worry about.
- Neutral attack: Ninten kicks forward twice then finishes off with an uppercut.
- Dash attack: Ninten uses QuickUp to rush forward with his baseball bat, which he holds in front of him similar to a spear.
- Forward tilt: Ninten shoots a slingshot forward. If this is angled, the slingshot can pierce through multiple players.
- Up tilt: Ninten shoots a weakened PK Beam upward.
- Down tilt: Ninten throws a downward twist punch.
- Forward smash: Ninten throws a boomerang forward. It comes back to him a few seconds later.
- Up smash:
- Down smash: Ninten creates a PowerShield around himself, which is able to push back opponents.
- Neutral aerial: Ninten spins around midair with his baseball bat in hand.
- Forward aerial: Ninten kicks forward in midair.
- Backward aerial: Ninten shoots his slingshot backwards.
- Up aerial:
- Down aerial: Ninten holds his boomerang in between his legs. This can deflect oncoming projectiles from beneath.