Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Official Debut||Style Savvy|
|Final Smash||Fashion Show|
Nicky () is an unlockable newcomer in the game Super Smash Bros. Universe. She is the mascot for the Style Savvy franchise, as well as the sole representative of the franchise.
Nicky is a fast, medium-weight character that can pummel her opponents with a completely fashion-based moveset that involves top of the line fashion, and stylish combos. Her different outfits equal different attributes. Nicky prefers not to use her hands in combat with the exception of her grabs and throws. She instead uses various fashion objects to attack for her.
Nicky can be unlocked by the following methods.
- Have her join your team in the Wrath of Shadows
Like the previous titles Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Universe features custom movesets, however the options are complete changes compared to just modified variations of the standard specials.
- Neutral Attack - Swipes the opponent with her purse three times.
- Dash Attack -
- Forward tilt -
- Up tilt -
- Down tilt -
- Forward smash -
- Up smash -
- Down smash -
- Neutral aerial - Pulls out her purse and spins in a circle.
- Forward aerial - Nicky throws a clothes hanger in front of her.
- Back aerial - Nicky takes a selfie while airborne. The camera phone's flash is so powerful it causes damage to opponents.
- Up aerial - Throws a fashionable hat in the air. Damage, range, and power depends on the outfit that she's wearing.
- Down aerial - Nicky drops several heavy shopping bags on opponents.
Grabs and throws
- Strike a Pose:
- Order In:
- New Footwear:
- Outfit Change:
- Fashion Show - The spotlight focuses on the Nicky as well as the camera, while she enters different poses. The cameras will flash repeatedly while dealing damage to opponents in a similar manner to Wii Fit Trainer's Final Smash, Wii Fit.
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Neutral Special||Strike a Pose||TBA||TBA|
|Side Special||Order In||TBA||TBA|
|Up Special||New Footwear||TBA||TBA|
|Down Special||Outfit Change||TBA||TBA|
|Final Smash||Fashion Show|
- Starts texting, and a text bubble will pop up over her head saying various things such as "LOL", "<3", "XoXo", or "BRB".
- Touches up on her makeup (This taunt actually gives the player a 2% Power Boost until the player gets up to 30% damage)
- Takes a Selfie
- Nicky is driven into the battle on the back of a scooter by her Boyfriend (who also has a helmet on), she gives her helmet to her boyfriend, whips her hair, and gives him a kiss as he speeds off. She then faces her opponents, hand-on-hip, ready to strut.
Role in the Wrath of Shadows
Nicky is one of the few playable characters to receive 16 costumes. In the same vein as Bowser Jr., Nicky doesn't gain any actual palette swaps, and instead gains 15 different models with different outfits worn. The voice clips and crowd chants remain the same.