And also it was released for the iOS and Android downdoadable in the iTunes, Google Play and the Google Store in March 17, 2013.
The gameplay it is very similar to Worms series.
Single Player Modes
- Single player campaign with 30 missions, of progressing difficulty, and 5 extra missions, which can be bought from the shop.
- Training mode which includes tutorials on aiming weapons and navigating the players the Nicktoons around levels. Also includes firing ranges wherein all weapons are available to the player for aiming practice, and can freely spawn enemies or targets on the level to fire upon.
- Six game styles are available for Xbox LIVE/PlayStation Network and Local Multiplayer matches: Beginner, Standard, Pro, Fort, Rope Racing and Crazy Crates, with Rope Racing only being playable in player and private matches.
- Ranked matches can only be played with two players, whereas player and private matches support 4 players.
- Local Match that supports four-player offline matches.
The shop has items such as new hats, gravestones, landscapes, weapons and missions can be bought with gold earned from completing single player campaign missions to unlock the characters, weapons and themes.
This is a themes and terrains in the game.
- Bikini Bottom
- Fairly World
- Casper High School