Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Super Mario Bros. Theta, or New Super Mario Bros Θ, is a fan game and a 2D sidescroller, featuring old enemies, new concepts, and a new character to use.
See Boss Battles
The Layout for the worlds is simple, two courses, a tower, three courses (plus a hidden route), an Airship, two courses to choose from, then the castle (the secret worlds don't use this layout):
- Mushroom Plains: The starting world and Bowser's first line of defense.
- Donut Desert: A desert level where every Pokey loves to be and no water dares to flow.
- Vanilla Glaciers: The ever-cold glaciers from Super Mario Kart return.
- The Sunshine Isles: You ever miss the Sunshine Isles from Sunshine and 64 DS? Now you can re-explore them again (just be sure to watch for Deep Cheep Chomps).
- Rumble Jungle: These Pirahna Plant-infested jungles are hazardous, but not required to get to Level 6 (just take Flower World instead!).
- Choco Mountains: Ever wonder where N64's Choco Mountains came from? Explore beyond the Mario Kart racetrack and climb up the delicious peaks.
- Marshmallow Clouds: Fluffy, bouncy and tasty, the Marshmallow Clouds are both flavorful and terrifying (to anyone that has a fear of heights, that is).
- Ghost Valley of Bowser: Instead of his usual fiery kingdom, Bowser allied with King Boo, turning the Ghost Valley into his own lair (Yes, there is a Luigi's Mansion stage: it's the local castle to be exact)
- Bowser's Volcanic Fortress (One stage only): When Bowser set up shop in the haunted valley, he grew a volcano in the middle to act as his castle, ruling over everything in his molten fortress.
- Mushroom World: A hidden level that provides an alternate route to World 3.
- Flower World: A secret boss-free world that gives safe passage to those wishing to avoid the dense jungles.
- Star World: A challenging world only playable with the blue bomber, Star World houses 8 robot masters from past games that he must face before taking on the final castle.
- World 1 Map
- World 1 Overworld
- World 2 Map
- Desert (World 2 Overworld)
- World 3 Map
- Snow (World 3 Overworld)
- World 4 Map
- Beach (World 4 Overworld)
- World 5 Map
- Jungle (World 5 Overworld)
- World 6 Map
- Underground (World 6 Overworld)
- World 7 Map
- Athletic (World 7 Overworld)
- World 8 Map
- Ghost (World 8 Overworld)
- World 9 Map
- Tower Theme
- Airship Theme
- Castle Theme/ World 9 Overworld
- Battle: Koopa Bros. Ambush
- Tower Boss: The Elites
- Tower Boss: Reznor
- Airship Boss: The Koopalings
- Airship Boss: Bowser Jr.
- Castle Boss: The Big Guys
- Final Boss Phase 1: Bowser
- Final Boss Phase 2: Dry Bowser
- Final Boss Phase 3: Giga Bowser
- Credits Cutscene
- MEGAMAN: Regular Stage
- MEGAMAN: Underground Stage
- MEGAMAN: Jungle Stage
- MEGAMAN: Athletic Stage
- MEGAMAN: Boss Stage
- MEGAMAN: Boss Theme (World 9 only)
- TRUE Final Boss: Dr. Wily
- Instead of being powered-up with similar abilities, when Mega Man picks up a power-up, he gains one of his downloaded abilities and the coloration he sports when he gains the power.