Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Super Mario Bros. Monstars is a side scrolling game for the Wii U. It was released in October 2013.
Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad, Yellow Toad, and Princess Peach are at a costume party (with costumes from Mario Party 2). Suddenly, Bowser's airship appears and grabs Peach. Not to far from the castle, It crash lands and 9 crystals fall like meteors. It causes the Koopalings, Bowser Jr., and Bowser to turn into monsters. It also causes several power ups to be monster-ized. They all fly twoards each world and monster-ize them (except Bowser's, which is already monster-ized). Mario and co. chase after them. After each world, Mario destroys the crystal for each koopaling and turns them back to normal. Eventually, they reach Bowser's Castle and see Vampire Bowser about to bite Peach, but soon the heroes stop him. Bowser Jr. comes and transforms bowser into a giant Bat, but Mario finds the crystal sitting on a statue and breaks it, causing Bowser to return to normal, losing his ability to fly, and falls all the way down. Mario and his friends save Peach, and Mario walks her to the castle and continue the Costume Party.
- False Dry Bowser (World 1-Tower)
- Dry Iggy Koopa (World 1-Castle)
- Swamp Boom Boom (World 2-Tower)
- Swamp Roy Koopa (World 2-Castle)
- Reznor Mummies (World 3-Tower)
- Mummy Larry Koopa (World 3-Castle)
- Big Boo (World 4-Tower)
- The Ghost of Lemmy Koopa (World 4-Castle)
- Zombie Gooper Blooper (World 5-Tower)
- Zombie Wendy O. Koopa (World 5-Castle)
- Dr. Lakithunder (World 6-Tower)
- Franken-Morton Koopa (World 6-Castle)
- Were-Undergrunt Gunner (World 7-Tower
- Were-Ludwig Von Koopa (World 7-Castle)
- Count Bowser Jr. (World 8-Tower)
- Count Bowser (World 8-Castle