|New Super Mario Bros. D.I.Y.+|
77 Heru's Inc.
|Release date|| July 6 2011 |
September 1 2011
December 4 2012
October 28 2015
New Super Mario Bros. D.I.Y.+ is the official sequel/remake of EEA Inc.'s New Super Mario Bros. D.I.Y. The content in the game has been updated by EEA Inc. along with Twenty-Second Choice, Shroobz Inc., and 77 Heru's Inc., who criticized the first game. There will be many more customizable content then the last game. It will be featured for the Nintendo DS.
Many changes to the game have been made to make the game better to fit the reviews of the people that planned the game. One of the newest and most recognizable changes include the downloadable content of the game. This includes:
- Content - You can save them to your data and can use them.
- Pre-made - Every week, Nintendo releases two new characters, enemies, bosses, levels, and songs.
- Contest - The best 50 new characters, enemies, bosses, levels, and songs that fits in the contest theme will be submitted here.
- Big Name - Every week, two famous people put their characters, enemies, bosses, levels, and songs here.
- Custom - Every character, enemy, boss, level, and song here made by NSMBDIY+ owners will be submitted here.
- Packs - This contains every material said above.
- Pre-made - Every week, Nintendo releases two new packs.
- Big Name - Every week, two famous people put their pack here.
In addition to this, there are a number of default content that players who don't have WFC can use. Without WFC, players can create their own content, this time characters, enemies, bosses, items, levels, and songs. An advancement was also made to their are more options in creating the game. For example, music can now be created, as oppose to just picking from a long list.
Like New Super Mario Bros. D.I.Y., there are a series of default characters. Unlike the first game, the four playable characters that are chosen for the game have customizable stats that make up their abilities, since in the first game, all the characters had default abilities. These stats include: speed, jumping, and control. The default characters include for the characters from the first game as default, as well as McBoo and 3.14 after creating one game. All other characters must be downloaded online.
Enemies & BossesEdit
Programming enemies and bosses is also a new feature. Players can make them chase or flee Mario, as well as the pattern they walk in. As usual, Bowser, Bowser Jr., the Kooaplings, and Kamek are most likely going to be bosses in this game.