|New Super Mario Bros. 5-Star Adventure 2|
|February 5, 2013|
|Media Included||Wii U Disc|
The Mario Kart series' Golden Mushroom (called Crown Mushroom in this game) is appearing as a power-up as well. The Wii Remote can be used in this game. Castle levels are now not castles, but rather other types of structures, however, the castle level in Bowser's Dark Alley is Bowser's Castle.
- World 1: Mushroom Plains - a world with colorful pillars and Peach's Castle
- World 2: Koopahari Desert - a desert world with a large statue of a Fire Flower and many Moai-like statues
- World 3: Grand Ruins - a ruins world with several ancient structures and a temple that resembles the Colosseum
- World 4: Splashing Falls - A beach world with a large waterfall
- World 5: Mount Glacier - A snow world with a mountain
- World 6: Giant Forest - A forest world where every thing is big
- World 7: Sparkling Mines - A mountain world with tall pillar-like mountains and a large underground cave.
- World 8: Skyfall Valley - A sky world with many blue spotted pillars
- World 9a: Bowser Zone (Pre-Bowser's Dark Alley) - A pre-world with 2 levels and the entrance to Bowser's Dark Alley.
- World 9b: Bowser's Dark Alley - A lava world with a massive volcano and Bowser's Castle, this world's entrance is a giant structure of Bowser's head, with the mouth being the opening; located in the Bowser Zone.
- World 10: Superstar World - A special world where there are 2 paths, a Star Coin Path and a Normal Path. 5 special Toad Houses (Power-Up and Life) are located here.
- Super Mushroom
- Fire Flower
- Propeller Mushroom
- Light Mushroom
- Ice Flower
- Super Acorn
- Mini Mushroom
- 1-Up Mushroom
Items that are Given Specially
- P-Wing - Contained via a P-Block/the 4th special Power-Up Toad House in Superstar World
- 3-Up Moon - Contained via a 3-Up Moon Block
- 5-Up Star - Contained via the special Life Toad Houses in Superstar World
- Clawshotter Flower- Contained via the 3rd special Power-Up Toad House in Superstar World
|Mario's starting form, if he is hit by an enemy, he will lose a life.||N/A|
|Mario becomes bigger and is able to break Bricks.||Super Mushroom|
|Mario is able to shoot fireballs that kill enemies, though some enemies are immune to them.||Fire Flower|
|Mario can fly for a short time by spin-jumping.||Propeller Mushroom|
|Mario can make light-waves that stun enemies by spin-jumping, similar to New Super Mario Bros. U's Bulb Baby Yoshi.||Light Mushroom|
|Mario can shoot iceballs that freeze enemies.||Ice Flower|
|Mario can glide through the air and jump in midair.||Super Acorn|
|Mario becomes tiny and can squeeze through some passage ways, enter mini-pipes, and run up and down walls.||Mini Mushroom|
|Mario becomes huge and can destroy blocks, enemies, and pipes just by running into them.||Mega Mushroom|
|Mario can shoot gold fireballs that kill ALL enemies. In edition, anything else nearby will get damaged/killed. He reverts to Fire Mario at the end of a level.||Crown Mushroom|
|Mario is immune to everything (expect lava and toxic water) and can defeat enemies by simply running into them.||Super Star|
|Mario can fly unlimitedly through the level using the wings given with the power-up. He reverts to Propeller Mario at the end of a level.||P-Wing|
|Mario can knock out enemies using the clawshotters given with the power-up.||
Please do not use new power-ups (P-Mario and Crown Mario) without permission.