Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Super Mario Bros. 3 is an upcoming game for the Wii U and is the seventeenth game in the Super Mario Bros. series and the sequel to New Super Mario Bros. (DS) and New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS). It is set to be released in late 2013. This will have the most levels in the Super Mario Bros. series.
Mario, Luigi, Yellow Toad and Blue Toad were outside ssitting down on a hot summer's day when Princess Peach came out to give them some drinks. Everyone was cooler. Suddenley, Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings arrived and snatched away Peach. Mario and his friends ran quickly after them to save Princess Peach.
This game will feature so many details from the previous Super Mario Bros. games and the Super Mario Galaxy games too. There are two new power ups in the game: one is called the Bowser Mushroom which makes Mario the size of Bowser and is given a Bowser shell. No enemies can hurt Mario except King Bill. The game features 12 worlds. The Koopalings, Bowser Jr. and Bowser are the main bosses of the game.
- World 1: Lemmy Koopa (Castle)
- World 2: Iggy Koopa (Castle)
- World 3: Roy Koopa (Castle), Bowser Jr. (Airship 1)
- World 4: Morton Koopa Jr. (Castle)
- World 5: Wendy O. Koopa (Castle), Bowser Jr. (Airship 2)
- World 6: Larry Koopa (Castle)
- World 7: Ludwig von Koopa (Castle)
- World 8: Kamek (Tower), Bowser Jr. (Airship 3), Bowser (Castle)
- Princess Peach
- Baby Yoshis:
- Bubble Baby Yosh
- Balloon Baby Yoshi
- Bulb Baby Yoshi
- Yoshi: Green, Yellow, Pink and Blue