Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|New Super Mario Bros. (New 3DS)|
|Platform(s)||New Nintendo 3DS|
|1-2 Players, Challenges|
|Media Included||New Nintendo 3DS Cartridge|
The gameplay of New Super Mario Bros. is very similar to that of past New Super Mario Bros games, mostly similar to New Super Mario Bros. 2. It features new power-ups such as the duck suit and the spiny shell and the option to play as the player's Mii. It also features a new mode called Game Designer Mode where players can Create their own levels and world maps.
- Bowser Jr. (Towers and World 6 Castle)
- Roy Koopa (World 1)
- Iggy Koopa (World 2)
- Morton Koopa Jr. (World 3)
- Wendy O. Koopa (World A)
- Larry Koopa (World 4)
- Lemmy Koopa (World 5)
- Ludwig von Koopa (World B)
- Bowser (World 7 Castles)
- Dry Bowser (World C)
- Small Mario
- Super Mario
- Fire Mario
- Mega Mario
- Mini Mario
- Gold Mario
- Duck Mario
- Spiny Mario
- Invincible Mario
- Raccoon Mario
- World 1: Mushroom Plains: A grassland world containing mushroom hills and the castle of the princess.
- World 2: Fast Food Desert: A desert world with fast food such as burgers and fries.
- World 3: Tropical Lagoon: A tropical world with multiple islands, bubbling water geysers, and a sunken ship.
- World A: Candy Glacier: A snowy world that takes place at night filled with stars and constellations containing candy such as lolly pops, candy canes, and a gingerbread house.entirely skipped for Sparkling Waters.
- World 4: Veggie Jungle: A rainforest-esque world with veggies.
- World 5: Rock Rock Mines: A mountainous world with tall, pillar like mountains.
- World B: Jackpotville: A city world that takes place at night containing cashino and slot mechenes.
- World 6: Thunderous Clouds: A stormy, rainny area consisting of strong tornadoes and thunderstorms.
- World 7: Unnamed Bowser World: A volcano world containing lava and the castle of Bowser. This world must be completed to complete the game.
- World C: Superstar Path: A secret world unlocked after beating Bowser's final battle. Its levels must be unlocked by collecting 90 star coins.
Game Designer Mode
Main article: Game Designer Mode
Main article: Challenge Mode
Main article: Minigame Mode
For the subject's image gallery, see New Super Mario Bros. 3 Gallery.
This is a section about the game and what should be added. I just want your opinions on it.