Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When you unlock a character, the game works like Super Mario 3D World, where you can choose the characters freely.
OBS: The Mii character have different outfitts at several levels, but loses them when gain a power-up. The Mii can choose to use only the normal suit:
- At grassland levels, , , and , the Mii uses normal suits.
- At autumn forests, the Mii uses a beekeeper's costume.
- At desert levels, the Mii uses a water bottle, sunglasses and a cape.
- At beach levels, the Mii uses beach clothes.
- At underwater levels, the Mii uses a scuba diving gear.
- At snow levels, the Mii uses a ski clothing.
- At cave levels, the Mii have a Pickaxe and crystals inside a backpack.
- At jungle levels, te player uses a jungle suit.
- At ghost levels, the Mii uses a Pumpkin Suit.
- At mountain levels, the Mii uses a Rock Suit (similar to Rock Mario).
- At factory levels, th Mii uses a hard hat.
- At sky levels, the Mii gains wings (like Winged Yosh)
- At space levels, the Mii uses a space suit.
- At volcano levels, the Mii uses a Gas Mask.
- Toadsworth (W1)
- Bee (WA)
- Pianta (W3)
- Whittle (WB)
- Penguin (W4)
- Jibberjay (W5)
- Greenie (WD)
- Bob-omb Buddy (WE)
- Lakitu Buddy (W7)
- Lubba (WF)
- Yoshi (species)