|New Super Mario Bros.: Extreme Adventure|
New Super Mario Bros.: Extreme Adventure is a game for the Wii U and 3DS and another sequel to New Super Mario Bros.
Mario, Luig and his friends were celebrating Princess Peach's birthday, when Bowser, Bowser Jr., Kamek and the Koopalings arrives in their Airship and capture Princess Peach. When they tried to defeat Bowser, Bowser Jr. arrives and, using his Koopa Clown Car, he knocked out the heroes. Kamek controls some worlds with Bowser Jr., with the Koopalings and with some other minions.
In his adventure, Mario and his friends must pass though new levels at one gigantic world map, defeating old and new enemies and Bosses and reach Bowser's Castle to defeat Bowser and save Peach.
The gameplay of New Super Mario Bros.: Extreme Adventure is very similar to that of past New Super Mario Bros. games, especially New Super Mario Bros. U, with the return of the 4-player multiplayer, while most of the elements and design found in the game make a heavy reference to Super Mario (series).
When you unlock a character, the game works like Super Mario 3D World, where you can choose the characters freely.
OBS: The Mii character have different outfitts at several levels, but loses them when gain a power-up. The Mii can choose to use only the normal suit:
- At grassland levels, , , and , the Mii uses normal suits.
- At autumn forests, the Mii uses a beekeeper's costume.
- At desert levels, the Mii uses a water bottle, sunglasses and a cape.
- At beach levels, the Mii uses beach clothes.
- At underwater levels, the Mii uses a scuba diving gear.
- At snow levels, the Mii uses a ski clothing.
- At cave levels, the Mii have a Pickaxe and crystals inside a backpack.
- At jungle levels, te player uses a jungle suit.
- At ghost levels, the Mii uses a Pumpkin Suit.
- At mountain levels, the Mii uses a Rock Suit (similar to Rock Mario).
- At factory levels, th Mii uses a hard hat.
- At sky levels, the Mii gains wings (like Winged Yosh)
- At space levels, the Mii uses a space suit.
- At volcano levels, the Mii uses a Gas Mask.
- Toadsworth (W1)
- Bee (WA)
- Pianta (W3)
- Whittle (WB)
- Penguin (W4)
- Jibberjay (W5)
- Greenie (WD)
- Bob-omb Buddy (WE)
- Lakitu Buddy (W7)
- Lubba (WF)
- Yoshi (species)
Main Article: New Super Mario Bros.: Extreme Adventure/Power-Ups
Main Article: New Super Mario Bros.: Extreme Adventure/Worlds
Main Article: New Super Mario Bros.: Extreme Adventure/Bosses
Main Article: New Super Mario Bros.: Extreme Adventure/Soundtracks