Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Actually A Doombot: Mecha-Toads.
- Ascended Extra: Bowser, Bowser Jr. and Boom Boom were just enemies and now they are fully playable in this game.
- The Bus Came Back: Pom Pom returned since her debut in Super Mario 3D Land.
- Competitive Balance
- Co Op Multiplayer: Like the original game.
- Not Quite Flight: The Phoenix Suit.
- Downloadable Content
- Easter Egg: Like New Super Luigi U, New Super Bowser U also have some 8-bit Bowser stuff hidden in the levels.
- Expansion Pack: The DLC is basically that, but the separted disc version doesn't requires the original game to play.
- Milestone Celebration: The game was made to celebrate 30 years of Bowser since his debut in Super Mario Bros..
- Mission Pack Sequel: Actually a Mission Pack Prequel, the DLC version is basically that.
- Nintendo Hard: Don't try beat the game with Bowser. Especially if you want to get all the star coins.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Bowser.
- Promoted To Playable: Every playable character.
- Sequel Difficulty Spike: Mix New Super Luigi U with Lost Levels and then you have it, New Super Bowser U.