Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Neverworld 2000 is a Neverworld game for the Nintendo Wii and the first Neverworld game being made by Koopa Kastle Productions. The original game had nothing to do with the Neverworld series, so they renamed the original and made this one.
|Developer(s)||Koopa Kastle Productions|
|Media Included||Wii Disc|
- The Star Gods grant Nintendo heroes and villains power. Talisman does not like this and starts thinking.
- Geno, being Asjafathur's grandson, was granted more power than the others.
- The factions are transported to different parts of the world.
- Wario and Waluigi are furious that they were not given any power and decide to round up other people who weren't given power and see what they could do.
- Luigi's Factions attacks the Shadow Legion.
- While the two factions were fighting, Geno jumped in and halted the battle.
- The battling factions calm down and are transported to their original position.
- Geno commands his faction to rebuild the wrecked battleground.
- Wario, Waluigi and the other rebels are trying to find something of use when Talisman comes from the sky and greets them. Wario sees their opportunity.
- Wario and Waluigi make a deal with Talisman. If Talisman grants them power, then they would stop the warring factions. In return, Talisman will let them keep the power.
- Wario and Waluigi's rebels, Sora, Larry Koopa and Pikachu, were angry that they were cheated out of getting power. So they go off to find an associate.
- Assist Luma
- Chain Chomp
- Monty Mole
- Koopa the Quick
- Bowser Jr.
- 6 Goomba's
- Ludwig von Koopa
- 5 Koopatrol's
- 5 Magikoopa's
- Lemmy Koopa
- Roy Koopa
- King Dedede
- Blaze the Cat
- Shadow Queen
- 10 Dark Goomba's
- 7 Dark Puff's
Mini Koopa Troop
- Sergeant Guy
- Corporal Paraplonk
- Private Goomp
- 10 Buzzy Beetles
- 10 Swoopers
Nation of Yoshi's
- Alpha Yoshi
- Warrior Yoshi
- Wizard Yoshi
- Yoshi Kid
- White Yoshi
Characters not granted Power
- Captain Olimar
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Kammy Koopa
- King Boo
- Petey Piranha
- Morton Koopa Jr.
- Larry Koopa
- Iggy Koopa
- Wendy O. Koopa
When the Star Gods grant the heroes power, they gain the following powers:
- Mario - Shirt and hat become purple, overalls become green, and Mario gains all the powers from all of his power-up forms.
- Assist Luma - Becomes giant.
- Chain Chomp - Gains metal teeth and fire breath.
- Monty Mole - Gets a powerful tank.
- Koopa the Quick - Can run even faster than he originally could and gains the power to throw iceballs.
- Luigi - Gains armor and can shoot lightning from his hands.
- Lubba - Gains a powered-up version of Starship Mario.
- Bowser Jr. - Gets his paintbrush and a golden shell.
- Gobblegut - Gets twice as big as he originally was and can create earthquakes.
- 6 Goomba's - The Goomba's become giant Goomba's.
- Bowser - Becomes Giga Bowser.
- Kamek - Gains a powerful wand.
- Ludwig von Koopa - Merges all of his abilities and gains longer, sharper claws.
- 5 Koopatrols - They become Dark Koopatrols.
- 5 Magikoopa's - They can all cast one big powerful spell together.
- Geno - Gains the power to manipulate the Ultimate Power.
- Cloudjin - Spikes grow out of him and he gains immense control over fire.
- Lemmy Koopa - His bouncy ball becomes giant and he can breath fire.
- Ness - Turns into an entity of PK Flash.
- Link - Gains a magic sword and shield.
- Zelda - Gains a red dress and can teleport further distances.
- Roy Koopa - Gains lots more strength and is rendered nearly unstoppable.
- King Dedede - Has the power to spit his minions out of his mouth.
- Blaze the Cat - Becomes Burnin' Blaze.
- Yoshi - Can shoot larger eggs.
- Shadow Queen - Can manipulate weak minds.
- 10 Dark Goomba's - They become stronger and faster.
- Beldam - Gains pure control over ice.
- 7 Dark Puff's - They can shoot shadow balls from their mouth.
- Doopliss - Gains a purple coat and can create tornadoes.
- Sergeant Guy - Can teleport and shoot magic.
- Corporal Paraplonk - Can control water.
- Private Goomp - Can run very fast and jump very far.
- Alpha Yoshi - Gains control over nature.
- Warrior Yoshi - Gains an unlimited amount of spears.
- Wizard Yoshi - Can control all sorts of magic.
- Yoshi Kid - Can turn invisible and learns Kung - Fu.
- White Yoshi - Can shoot flames from it's mouth and it's eggs explode.