|Developer(s)||Purpleverse, Existence Software|
|Publisher(s)||Nintendo, Fantendo Publishing Ltd.|
|First Game||Neverworld The First|
Nintendo Presents: Neverworld is the name given to the games that centre around the Nintendo Civil War and its reboot. The game adds a darker spin onto various Nintendo franchises, and was created in 2008 by Cobweb (t∣b∣c) of Purpleverse before being rebooted in 2015 by Mirai Moon (t∣b∣c) of Existence Software.
The series's premise is as follows: after a strange being known as the Neverworlder shows up in the Nintendoverse, he transforms the world into a land known as the Neverworld, and grants various people their most secret of wishes.
- Mario Mysteries - Purpleverse - 2008
- Countdown to Final Smash Bros. - Purpleverse - 2008
- Neverworld The First - Purpleverse - 2008
- Who Is The One True Mario? Nintendo Civil War - Purpleverse - 2008
- Neverworld The Second - Purpleverse - 2008
- Neverworld The Third - Purpleverse - 2009
- Neverworld: Until Eternity - Purpleverse - 2009
- Final Smash Bros. Rainbow Road - Purpleverse - 2009
- Dark Purple - Black Dragon Games - 2010
- Neverworld 2000 - Koopa Kastle Productions - 2010
- Purple RPG - Koopa Kastle Productions - 2010
While the series primarily features characters from Nintendo properties, such as Mario or Link, the series does introduce new characters, or heavily modify existing character, in its titles. "New" characters include:
- Purple Guy, the mascot of Purpleverse makes frequent appearances in this series.
- Princess Daisy, the princess of Sarasaland.
- Janie Twice, an incomplete clone of Princess Daisy.
- PIKA, the mascot of the series; the amalgamation of Pikachu, Mario and Bowser.
- Pied Piper, the amalgamation of Luigi, King Boo and Dimentio.
- The Tempest and The Harmony, two strange beings that serve the Neverworlder.
- The Neverworlder, a strange being who sets the series into motion.
- Grinning Guy, an assassin bodyguard to Randy and Lotey and infamous throughout the Mushroom Kingdom underworld.