|Nephilim, Son of Heaven|
|Full Name||Jacob (last name unknown)|
|Current Age||23 (as of last known date)|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
|Location||Gotham City, USA|
|Ability/ies|| Superhuman Agility,|
Celestial Energy Projection,
|Vulnerable To||Pretty much everything that kills a human.|
|Weight||Approx. 123 lbs.|
|Family and Relations|
|Unknown Human Father, Unknown Angel Mother.|
“If you ask me, Gotham has been long overdue for divine justice.”
Born to an angel mother and a human father, young Jacob found out about his divine heritage when he was 15; years later, he gained a decent amount of celestial powers to bring the wrath of God to Gotham City. Since his crusade as Nephilim began, he has crossed paths with the Justice League, the Arkham Rogue's Gallery, and even the Spectre, who is disgusted at a Nephilim existing in his era.
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Strength
- Celestial Energy Projection - Having an angel's spirit lets Nephilim tap into Heaven's light, which he can then project into various forms.
- Optic Energy Blasts
- Force Field
- Photonic Illusions
- Miniature Sun Creation
- Photonic Blasts
- Redeemer's Abilities - One prominent angel ability is their skill to use mercy in various mystical forms.
- Healing Aura - Anyone with a good heart can be healed by just standing in Nephilim's presence, or be totally healed with a touch above where the heart would be.
- Penance Abilities - A special ability most angels have is to administrate the penance of sinners; Nephilim has them, too, but on a dialed-back scale:
- Haunt - Using a little illusionry, Nephilim makes murderers see the harrowing ghosts of victims they have killed.
- Redeemer's Touch - A celestial gift given to him, Nephilim can touch his bare hand to a person's face; on a person with a good heart or pure soul, this normally does nothing, but on a person who has committed numerous crimes, this becomes a touch of agonizing pain. The worse the crimes, the more painful the touch. An example being if Nephilim touched the Joker, Joker would suffer pain on an unimaginable scale.