Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NHL Clash is a Hockey game for the Nintendo Wii made by Lemmykoopa24 (t∣b∣c). What makes it so special from other NHL video games is that each team will be able to pull off a unique, almost magical shot on the goal. It is played with the Wii Remote & Nunchuk.
Gameplay & Controls
The gameplay is like that of NHL Slapshot, except that when every player receives the puck, they will be able to pull off a shot that would literally be impossible to do in real hockey.
- Control Stick - Move
- A Button - Pass
- B Button - Deke
- C Button - Hold and shoot for Slapshot.
- Z Button - Speed Burst
- Shake Wii Remote - Shoot
- Constantly Shake Wii Remote - Special Shot.
Teams & Special Shots
Los Angeles Kings
- Special Shot - Diamond Slapshot - The puck gets covered in hard diamonds and crystals, then Dustin Brown takes a powerful slapshot on goal. The goalie's gloves cannot save this. Only his pads can.
- Special Shot - Fighter Shot - Mike Richards jumps into the air and a fighter jet forms around him. Then the fighter flies to the goal and fires the puck like a missile towards the net. This is one of the best shots in the game.
- Special Shot - Hockey Spirit - Brian Gionta crackles with red lightning, then zips towards the net at light speed and fires it towards the net.
- Special Shot - Gladiator Wristshot - Daniel Alfredson gets on a horse, grabs the puck, then the horse runs towards the net and Alfredson launches the puck at the net with a powerful wristshot.
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Special Shot - Tree Vault - Dion Phaneuf and the puck get launched into the air by a tree, then Phaneuf takes a strong shot on the net while in midair.