NHL Clash is a Hockey game for the Nintendo Wii made by Lemmykoopa24 (t∣b∣c). What makes it so special from other NHL video games is that each team will be able to pull off a unique, almost magical shot on the goal. It is played with the Wii Remote & Nunchuk.
Gameplay & Controls
The gameplay is like that of NHL Slapshot, except that when every player receives the puck, they will be able to pull off a shot that would literally be impossible to do in real hockey.
- Control Stick - Move
- A Button - Pass
- B Button - Deke
- C Button - Hold and shoot for Slapshot.
- Z Button - Speed Burst
- Shake Wii Remote - Shoot
- Constantly Shake Wii Remote - Special Shot.
Teams & Special Shots
Los Angeles Kings
- Special Shot - Diamond Slapshot - The puck gets covered in hard diamonds and crystals, then Dustin Brown takes a powerful slapshot on goal. The goalie's gloves cannot save this. Only his pads can.
- Special Shot - Fighter Shot - Mike Richards jumps into the air and a fighter jet forms around him. Then the fighter flies to the goal and fires the puck like a missile towards the net. This is one of the best shots in the game.
- Special Shot - Hockey Spirit - Brian Gionta crackles with red lightning, then zips towards the net at light speed and fires it towards the net.
- Special Shot - Gladiator Wristshot - Daniel Alfredson gets on a horse, grabs the puck, then the horse runs towards the net and Alfredson launches the puck at the net with a powerful wristshot.
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Special Shot - Tree Vault - Dion Phaneuf and the puck get launched into the air by a tree, then Phaneuf takes a strong shot on the net while in midair.