|Developer(s)||APIM Group, Inc.|
|Media Included||eShop Download|
NESmon (pronounced as en-ee-es-mon, known in Japan as Famicomon), is a Ninendo eShop-exclusive video game for the Nintendo 3DS, and one of the many installments of the Pokémon-inspired Nintendomon franchise. This game features the Pixel Balls, which are modeled after the Poké Balls from Silph, Co., and allows players to catch square-ish, three-colored monsters, which are dubbed as Pixelmon.
- Urben - A blue-haired young man, and the player character. Modeled after the player character from Urban Champion.
- Champi - Urben's rival brother, who has green hair. Modeled after the opponent character from Urban Champion.
- Professor Hector and Professor Vector - This duo of scientists are the regional professors of Pixel Town. Vector's behind the creation of Pixel Balls, and Hector studies Pixelmon. The player will receive a Starter Pixelmon from these guys.
- The Mafia - The local villainous team is literally a mafia, who has kidnapped the daughter of a private agent. Based on the Mafia in Gumshoe and the crooks in Hogan's Alley.
- This game is based on the classic Pokémon Red & Blue, with its simplistic storyline, one-gender protagonist, no gender creatures and 151 creatures in the PixelDex. The battle system isn't retained from Red & Blue, however, and is similar to the current battle system.