Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The NES U is the sequel to the 1985 Nintendo Entertainment System. The NES U was released by Nintendo in 2015. It was Nintendos next console after the Wii U. The NES U rivaled Sony PlayStation V, Microsoft's XBOX Next, Steam's Steam Boxes and the OUYA2 . The NESU was a commercial success unlike its predeccesor the Wii U. Nintendo started selling original NES games in disc form which are compatiable with the NES U, You could also plug in a cartridge adaptor in the back of the console (£19.99)
Many Games have been released for the NES U, Some of the most popular being:
- Grand Theft Auto 6
- Super Mario Bros (NES Original)
- NEW. Super Mario Bros NES U
- Time of Zelda
- The Adventures of PACMAN
The NES U controller resembles that of the design of the NES and the shape of the GameCube.
Variations of the NES U
- NES U Console 20GB White, One NES U Controller, Power Cable, HDMI, One Month Free Nintendo Network Plus, Price : £239.99 - Bundle : £269.99
- NES U Console 60 GB Grey, Black or White, One NES U Controller, One Original NES Controller, Power Cable, HDMI, Super Mario Bros (NES Original) and Donkey Kong (NES Original), One Month NN Plus Price : £259.99 - Bundle : £279.99
- NES U Console 120 GB Grey, Silver, Gold, Black, White, Two NES U Controllers, Power Cable, HDMI, Premium Member Package (Feautures: 11 Arcade Games and 2 NES U Games), Two Month Free Nintendo Network Plus. Price : £299.99 - Bundle : £349.99