Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NES Mario, identified as Retro Mario ingame, is an unlockable character in Super Smash Bros. Endgame. He is Mario but in the classic days, he is a lightweight character.
Retro Mario looks like a sprite version of Mario from SMB1.
- Retro Mario appears from a Warp Pipe, just like Mario and Luigi would. However he doesn't say anything when he jumps out.
- The original Mario falls from the sky and transforms into Retro Mario.
|Neutral Attack||Retro Mario attacks the player three times with kicks.|
|Side Attack||Retro Mario kicks his opponent sideways.|
|Up Attack||Retro Mario jumps to the air and flip kicks the opponent.|
|Down Attack||Retro Mario sweep kicks his opponent.|
- Retro Mario turns into the original Mario briefly before turning back.
- Retro Mario looks to the screen, confused.
- Retro Mario grows bigger.
- Retro Mario enters a castle.
- Retro Mario slides down the flagpole and spins around.
- Retro Mario looks at the screen, and winks.
- SMB1 Luigi costume.
- Wario's costume.
- Waluigi's costume.
- SMB1 Fire Mario costume.
- Thinner Mario costume.
- Modern Mario color costume.
- Modern Luigi color costume.
- Retro Mario originally was going to be a DLC character, but was changed into an unlockable character.