Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
MyHockey is a Simulation/Sports game for the Nintendo Wii made by Lemmykoopa24 (t∣b∣c). In this game, you are allowed to customize your rink, puck, sticks, and even gear to help you win or have more fun. It is played with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
Gameplay & Controls
In the game, you edit your sticks, puck, rink, gear, nets, and other things to increase your winning chance by all means. You create your own team and can base them in any place on the globe. You can give them any team name and make your very own jersey and logo. You can make the logo from scratch, or you can use a template. If you play an away game, you'll have to deal with the home team's rigged up equipment and be unable to use your custom puck or rink.
- Control Stick - Move
- A Button - Pass
- Z Button - Speed Burst/Deke
- C Button - Hold for Slapshot.
- Swing Wii Remote - Shoot.
- Rubber, Slanted Edge Puck - A puck that will randomly bounce.
- Auto-Score Puck - Puck moves and scores on it's own depending on who touched it last.
- Zero Gravity Puck - Puck will float.
- Bumpy Rink - Rink is bumpy, slowing down players.
- Extension Stick - Puck can stretch from one end of the rink to the other.
- Growth Gear - Gear can extend in size.