Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Mr. Game & Watch brings his retro style! This character debuted in Ball, in 1980, so he's fought in the last level of the All-Star Mode as the last character!
How to unlock
- Win 130 VS Matches
- Complete Arena mode with the 45 default characters.
- Have him join you in the Story Mode.
With the exception of the third way, you must defeat Mr. Game & Watch in Game & Watch with Flat Zone song in.
Mr. Game & Watch is one of the weakest character in the game if not the weakest: his strengths are the above average walking, dash and jump speed and two strong and fast KO moves: Oil Panic and Judge. His flaws are notable: Mr. Game & Watch has 20 more frames of grab release (Zero Suit Samus, the character with the second longest frames of grab release has 10 more frames) and his move have a great lag. Mr. Game & Watch is also the lightest character in the game (tied with Paper Mario and Marshal), meaning that his survival time is among the lowest.
- Weight: 2/10
- Speed: 7/10
- Jump: 7/10
- Throws: 8/10
Differences between Smash 4
- Grab release animation lasts 20 frames more.
- Side tilt and up tilt have longer start-up lag.
- Dash attack goes further
- Side Smash and Down Smash have better reach but have both more start-up lag.
- Up Smash is stronger and is totally invincible.
- Down tilt can KO better.
- Neutral aerial was reverted to his Melee style.
- All of the other aerials are slower.
- Back aerial is stronger, has better knockback and hits more times.
- Down aerial is a complete meteor smash no matter where the hit connects.
Grab and Throws
- Forward, back and down throw are now all different while keeping their proprieties.
- Forward throw now uses his pan.
- Back throw now uses his bowl
- Up throw now uses his trampoline
- Chef has more utility: is stronger, faster and has better reach.
- Fire leaves Mr. Game & Watch in helpless state due to don't having the parachute.
- Judge's #1 inflicts more damage to Game & Watch
- Judge's #7 drops a Game & Watch-styled apple.
- Oil Panic has no damage limit.
- Standard: Chef. Mr. Game & Watch cooks something with his pan. It inflicts 5% of damage. Customization: XXL Chef/Short-Order Chef.
- Side: Judge. Mr. Game & Watch swings his hammer showing a number. The number indicates the damage and the effects. It can inflict 2%, 4%, 6%, 8%, 12%, 14%, 9% or 32%. The #7 also gives a fruit and the #8 freezes the opponents. Customization: Extreme Judge/Chain Judge.
- Up: Fire. Mr. Game & Watch is launched by some firemen. It doesn't inflict damage but is fast and covers a good up distance. Customization: Heavy Trampoline/Safe Trampoline.
- Down: Oil Panic. Mr. Game & Watch points a bucket in front of him. He can absorb up to 3 projectile and, by releasing, it inflicts 1.5x the total damage. Customization: Efficient Panic/Panic Overload.
- Final Smash: Octopus. Mr. Game & Watch transforms into a giant octopus for 17 seconds. Each attack in this form inflicts 15% of damage.
- Air dodge: Melee
- Wavedash: yes
- Traction: low
- Taunt: rings his bell
- Entrance: comes out from a Game & Watch
- Weight value: 65
- Black (default)
- Red (Red Team)
- Blue (Blue Team)
- Green (Green Team)