The Mr. Chilli series is a platforming/simulation gaming series by Steli Entertainment. It stars a cocky lawyer, Douglas Chilli, trying to find his feet in life.
The gameplay in both games is a first person platformer, where you try to dodge enemies and get to work. But, the second game offers simulation in life, and court cases. A new addition in the second game is the option to view the game as a first person, third person or sidescroller in the platforming mode.
- Mr. Chilli (Game) - The 2011 Hybrid Delta simulation long awaited sequel, but still with elements of the original game implanted when going to work.
- Bearded Smiley & Mr. Chilli: The Fate of Annoyance - A crossover with Bearded Smiley gameplay but with the nurturing of Chilli.
- Chilli Rhythm - A rhythm game handled by Twenty-Second Choice.
- Mr. Chilli - The playable newly-trained lawyer, who is trying to make a impact onto the scene.
- Lance Darville - Ever since being playable in the Original he was shown to be Chilli's parallel rival.
- The series came about from roleplying trials in the #FantendoTournabouts roleplaying chatroom. Which accused users of fake crimes. Mr. Chilli was a always late new lawyer, roughly based off his character today.