Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mr. Chilli series is a platforming/simulation gaming series by Steli Entertainment. It stars a cocky lawyer, Douglas Chilli, trying to find his feet in life.
The gameplay in both games is a first person platformer, where you try to dodge enemies and get to work. But, the second game offers simulation in life, and court cases. A new addition in the second game is the option to view the game as a first person, third person or sidescroller in the platforming mode.
- Mr. Chilli (Game) - The 2011 Hybrid Delta simulation long awaited sequel, but still with elements of the original game implanted when going to work.
- Bearded Smiley & Mr. Chilli: The Fate of Annoyance - A crossover with Bearded Smiley gameplay but with the nurturing of Chilli.
- Chilli Rhythm - A rhythm game handled by Twenty-Second Choice.
- Mr. Chilli - The playable newly-trained lawyer, who is trying to make a impact onto the scene.
- Lance Darville - Ever since being playable in the Original he was shown to be Chilli's parallel rival.
- The series came about from roleplying trials in the #FantendoTournabouts roleplaying chatroom. Which accused users of fake crimes. Mr. Chilli was a always late new lawyer, roughly based off his character today.