Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Monita explains again! Monita debuted in Nintendo Land, in 2012, so she's fought in the first level of the All-Star Mode.
Monita's moves are based on Nintendo Land's games. She's a lightweight, floaty character with slow movement but surprising strong and fast attacks. Her tilts are great KO moves and her Smashes are the best KO moves for a character with her weight. Monita however suffers vertical KOs: her light weight combined with her floatness make her very vulnerable to vertical KOs. Monita's custom moves are also very different, like Palutena's in Smash 4 and Matthew in Devastation.
- Weight: 4/10
- Speed: 5/10
- Jump: 7/10
- Throws: 7/10
- Standard 1: Ninja Castle. Monita throws a shuriken which travels very fast. It inflicts 3% of damage but can be used quickly to rack up damage.
- Standard 2: Crash Course. Monita throws a barrel-like vehicle in front of her. It inflicts 7% of damage and has high knockback.
- Standard 3: Pikmin Adventure. Monita throws a Mii dressed as a Pikmin. It inflicts 12% of damage and clings onto the opponents.
- Side 1: Fruit Cart. Monita jumps on a kart which resembles Yoshi and travels forward very fast, inflicting 15% of damage at the maxim speed.
- Side 2: Twister Race. Monita jumps on a F-Zero car which travels the fastest possible in a side special. It inflicts 22% of damage at the highest speed.
- Side 3: Mario Chase. A Mii dressed as Mario runs forward chased by two Toads. The Toads inflict 7% of damage and Mario 11%.
- Up 1: Balloon Trip Breeze. Monita is grabbed by a Mii dressed as Balloon Fighter. He jumps upward very high and he's controllable too.
- Up 2: Metroid Blast. Monita clings to a Metroid ship driven by a Mii dressed as Samus. You can control the ship but it doesn't jump very high.
- Up 3: Octopus Dance. A Game & Watch octopus (smaller than Mr. Game & Watch's Final Smash) grabs Monita and flies upward. It jumps high but it's impossible to control it.
- Down 1: Battle Quest. Monita summons a Mii dressed as Link. It shoots an arrow which inflicts 7% of damage.
- Down 2: Sweet Day. Monita summons a Mii dressed as an Animal Crossing guard, which swings his fork, inflicting 16% of damage.
- Down 3: Ghost Mansion. Monita summons a Mii dressed as a Ghost which grabs in front of him and launches the grabbed opponent. It inflicts 10% of damage.
- Air dodge: Melee
- Wavedash: yes
- Traction: medium.
- Taunt: rotates his hand
- Entrance: comes from the Nintendo Land's main tower.
- Weight: 89
- Blue (Blue Team)
- Green (Green Team)
- Red (Red Team)