Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is developed by Games Incorperated
- Only the employees of the company can edit unless users ask from its Talk page or any users talk.
- Any edits users make before asking will be reverted
- Do edit this page if working on it with the company or fixing spelling errors
|Mist Mario & Ghost Kong|
|Developer(s)||Intelligent Games, Inc.|
| June 4, 2009 (Australia) |
June 7, 2009 (USA)
June 12, 2009 (Europe)
June 18, 2009 (Japan)
Mist Mario and Ghost Kong is a game for Nintendo DS.
Story and Gameplay
Mario and Donkey Kong fear of a lunar panel wreckage and discover that people near the wreckage will turn into a monster when the sun goes down and the moon appears. After the cutscene, the first level begins. Mario or Donkey Kong must collect lost pieces that scattered around the place during the wreckge and return to the lunar panels. There are 12 pieces missing.When the level is completed, a cutscene will occur. It shows the Sun going down and Mario turns all misty and Donkey Kong becomes see through and says "So when the sun goes down, we turn into this???" and another level starts. Mist Mario or Ghost Kong must talk to a Shy Guy and a mission will begin. Mist Mario or Ghost Kong has to find 25 coins and return to Shy Guy and will say back "Thank you creepy ghosts. I knew I could count in you." and Mist Mario or Ghost Kong can walk around the first area all they want until he uses an hour glass. More Coming Soon
- Main Land - A place with Mario's house and also has a Fry Tent (a resturnt that Mario made) which is shown closed but species can be seen inside gathered together in ome parts of the game.
- Mushroom Inn - A hotel where players can stay at and can walk around.It also includes a breakfast kitchen and dining room,2 bathrooms, a swimming pool (Note:sometimes this room in the Inn cannot be accessable because of a futher notice or denied acsess for the player) and a club downstairs.
- Mushroom Street - The area outside Mushroom Inn. Once Mario (Mist Mario) or Donkey Kong (Ghost Kong) enter Mushroom Inn, they cannot leave without quitting the area so the player should ckeck around the street outside first.
MORE LOCATIONS SOON