|Miss Rhythm (SSB6)|
Miss Rhythm (???) is an unlockable newcomer in the game Super Smash Bros. Universe. She represents the Rhythm Heaven franchise along with fellow fighters Karate Joe, and Ringside Duo. She attacks with moves that are based off of various minigames in Rhythm Heaven.
What makes Miss Rhythm unique is her fighting style which consists of dancing mixed with other types of rhythmic styles. Her special attacks require the player to repeatedly tap the controls to make the attack stronger and more powerful.
Like the previous titles Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Universe features custom movesets, however the options are complete changes compared to just modified variations of the standard specials.
- Neutral Attack - Miss Rhythm counts one two as her hand enlarges and she jabs. It follows into 'Space Dance' as a combo and a finisher. The move is based off of the mini games Space Dance, and Figure Fighter from Rhythm Heaven.
- Dash Attack -
- Forward tilt -
- Up tilt -
- Down tilt -
- Forward smash -
- Up smash -
- Down smash -
- Neutral aerial -
- Forward aerial -
- Back aerial -
- Up aerial -
- Down aerial -
Grabs and throws
- Grab -
- Pummel -
- Forward throw -
- Back throw -
- Up throw -
- Down throw -
- Neutral special - Chorus Kids:
- Side special - Love Lab: Miss Rhythm shakes up a potion to charge and toss it at opponents. The more the move is charged, the more hearts come out of the move. It also changes color as well.
- Up special - Donk Donk: Miss Rhythm rides on the Donk Donk blimp. The blimp moves futher when the player taps the beat.
- Down special - Crop Stomp: Miss Rhythm stomps the ground in front of her, tossing a vegetable from the ground.
- Rhythm Heaven featuring Mr. Upbeat: A giant metronome swings on stage forcing opponents to jump over it and follow the rhythm. If Miss Rhythm keeps up to the beat, it will grow until it covers the entire stage.
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Neutral Special||Chorus Kids||Karate Joe|
|Side Special||Love Lab|
|Up Special||Donk Donk|
|Down Special||Crop Stomp|
|Final Smash||Rhythm Heaven featuring Mr. Upbeat|
- Pulls out a sign with an 'OK' rating.
- Pulls out a sign with the 'Try Again' rating.
- Pulls out sign with the 'Superb' rating.
- Enters the fight while being carried by balloons that are similar to the ones from the opening of Night Walk.
- Pets the barista dog from the Rhythm Heaven games.
- Points the Wii Remote at the camera.
- Plays a Nintendo DS.
Role in the Wrath of Shadows
Miss Rhythm Smashified render by Pavlovs Walrus of Deviantart.