|Minnie's Rolling Madness|
| Single player
|Media Included||Nintendo DS card (128MB)|
The game starts out with Minnie the sparrow guarding the Toucan Token hoard until Ssslippa traps Minnie in a ball and takes the Toucan Tokens he then sends Minnie into a virtual world with a bunch of mazes that Minnie has to complete to get out of the virtual world. Minnie doesn't want to let her friends down, so she accepts the challenge and the adventure begins.
- or Touch screen - Move.
- - Zoom touch screen map in/out.
- - Center camera.
- Start or Select - Pause game.
The player must move Minnie around the level to make it through the goal ring. The game uses a 3rd person camera. The player has a minute to complete a level. On the touch screen is an overhead map of the level.
- Adventure - Play through the story to unlock worlds in challenge mode. 1 player.
- Challenge - Chose from many worlds with 10 levels in each. 1-4 players.
- Practice - Practice on any levels you've beaten. 1 player.
- Competition - Race against others to beat the levels as fast as you can. 1-4 players.
- Jungle Journey
- Curve bridge
- Windmill Valley
- Crazy Cascades
- Fire Mountain
- Chilly Caverns
- Tempest Tornado
- Meteor Madness
- Zero G Station
- This is the second Fruity Toucan game where Fruity isn't the main character, the first game being Coldfront's Pocket Adventure.