This page is about attacks you can do with the sword in Mining Quest.
Level 1 Specials
If you find ten rubies, ten sapphires and ten emeralds, you can buy a new Level 1 sword attack. There are two Level 1 Special attacks. They are
- Charge: A move that charges up your sword to do +3 more damage (first use), to +2 more damage (second use), then to one. Costs 3M.
- Dizzy Slice: A slice that makes foes dizzy, and does 2 more damage than the normal sword. Costs 5M.
Level 2 Specials
If you find ten amethyst, twenty sapphires, twenty rubies and fifteen emeralds, you can buy a new Level 2 sword attack. There are two Level 2 Special attacks. They are
- Flaming Cut: Slashes enemies, setting them on fire, also ice foes get the melting effect. Fire does 3 damage. Melting does 6 damage and lasts for 2 turns. Costs 8M.
- Giant Slash: A gigantic slash. Does 1.5x normal sword damage. Costs 10M.
Level 3 Specials
Level 3 Specials are the 2nd most powerful special attacks. If you find fifteen topaz, fifteen diamond, ten amethyst, twenty rubies, twenty sapphires and twenty emeralds, you can buy a new Level 3 sword attack. There are two Level 3 Special attacks. They are
- Enchanting Charge: Same as charge, but charge power starts off at six and goes down to one. Costs 14M.
- Fiery Assault: Thrust forward into your foe, with a blazing sword. Sets enemies on fire, giving them the Blazing effect. Blazing effect does 5 damage and lasts for 3 turns. Melting does 6 damage and lasts for 2 turns. Costs 18M.
X Specials are the most powerful special attacks, and there is only one. If you find one musgravite, twenty diamond and twenty topaz you can combine them to unlock an X special. The one and only X special is
- Star's Power: Use the power of the stars to make darkness vanish! Can only be used when blessed by the stars.
- If you charge up more than three times, you can keep getting +1 damage until your magic runs out. Only in Version 1.0.0
- If your foe is dizzy, on fire, melting or blazing, your Giant Slash will do 1.8x normal sword damage.
- Enchanting Charge makes your sword glow purple, while normal Charge makes your sword glow blue.