Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is about attacks you can do with the sword in Mining Quest.
Level 1 Specials
If you find ten rubies, ten sapphires and ten emeralds, you can buy a new Level 1 sword attack. There are two Level 1 Special attacks. They are
- Charge: A move that charges up your sword to do +3 more damage (first use), to +2 more damage (second use), then to one. Costs 3M.
- Dizzy Slice: A slice that makes foes dizzy, and does 2 more damage than the normal sword. Costs 5M.
Level 2 Specials
If you find ten amethyst, twenty sapphires, twenty rubies and fifteen emeralds, you can buy a new Level 2 sword attack. There are two Level 2 Special attacks. They are
- Flaming Cut: Slashes enemies, setting them on fire, also ice foes get the melting effect. Fire does 3 damage. Melting does 6 damage and lasts for 2 turns. Costs 8M.
- Giant Slash: A gigantic slash. Does 1.5x normal sword damage. Costs 10M.
Level 3 Specials
Level 3 Specials are the 2nd most powerful special attacks. If you find fifteen topaz, fifteen diamond, ten amethyst, twenty rubies, twenty sapphires and twenty emeralds, you can buy a new Level 3 sword attack. There are two Level 3 Special attacks. They are
- Enchanting Charge: Same as charge, but charge power starts off at six and goes down to one. Costs 14M.
- Fiery Assault: Thrust forward into your foe, with a blazing sword. Sets enemies on fire, giving them the Blazing effect. Blazing effect does 5 damage and lasts for 3 turns. Melting does 6 damage and lasts for 2 turns. Costs 18M.
X Specials are the most powerful special attacks, and there is only one. If you find one musgravite, twenty diamond and twenty topaz you can combine them to unlock an X special. The one and only X special is
- Star's Power: Use the power of the stars to make darkness vanish! Can only be used when blessed by the stars.
- If you charge up more than three times, you can keep getting +1 damage until your magic runs out. Only in Version 1.0.0
- If your foe is dizzy, on fire, melting or blazing, your Giant Slash will do 1.8x normal sword damage.
- Enchanting Charge makes your sword glow purple, while normal Charge makes your sword glow blue.