Minecraft: The Pushy Update is a major update for Minecraft, and is technically known as 1.11. This update mainly features on a new gimmick known as "Push Block", and it allows you to pull or push blocks by holding down Right Click and moving forward. However, this update has a lot more to offer than it's one gimmick. This update is being made by LegendaryIce
- Palm Wood
- Palm Planks
- Palm Stairs
- Palm Slabs
- Palm Door
- Boat with Sail
- /time goto (USAGE: /time goto 1 will take you one day into the future, or doing -1 will take you 1 day into the past, allowing for easy backups)
Found randomly in forests
- Ghost Towns
Villages found in Mesa Biomes and Desert Biomes
- Witch Towns
Witch towns are magical villages found in Swamp Biomes. The villagers consist of Witches and Wizards (new).
- Sky Cities
Sky Cities are villages found in Extremely Hills Biomes. They have
- Volcano Biomes
- Block Push
- Available Voice Chat Room for those who want it
- Moving maps from Compute to Console and vice verse
- Minecarts can connect using Rope, creating trains.
- End Spear
A spear that can be received via End Cities. You may find one in the ground at the spawn of an End City, as a sort of comngratulation on beating the game. It's the strongest weapon (Attack Damge - 13).
- Banners can be placed on boats to make sails
- Different types of slabs can now be place ontop one another (EX: Oak Slab can be placed on Cobble Slab)
- Blocks can now be placed on carpet.
What you see now is only a sneak peek as to whats to come. I'll tidy up the page soon, with tables. I'll do it in about 2 weeks.