|Super Smash Bros. (series)|
|First Game||Super Smash Bros.|
|Most Recent Game||Super Smash Bros. for Wii U|
|Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U.|
The Super Smash Bros. series is a crossover combat game series made by Nintendo. The series instantly gained popularity, starting on the Nintendo 64, and three sequels were made. It is a large break from most fighting games, (such as Street Fighter) which involve making your opponent lose health and using various long and sometimes confusing commands with a joystick and buttons. Instead, the Smash Bros. series focuses on ranking up damage, which allows players to knock each other off a stage, and the commands are easier to learn, yet they are still difficult to master.
- Super Smash Bros. (1999) - Nintendo 64
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001) - Nintendo GameCube
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008) - Wii
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (2014) - Nintendo 3DS
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014) - Wii U
- Unnamed Super Smash Bros. (2018) - Nintendo Switch
- Any page that has
[[Category:Super Smash Bros. Games]]on them will be added here automatically.