|Publisher(s)||The Tris Company|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo Silver, Rowan WedgeMaster|
|Story Mode, Minigames, Fight, Options|
|Media Included||Silver Disk, WedgeMaster Cartridge|
Mighty Willy Powers is a game by Rowan Productions and The Tris Company, the game is the first game worked on together since the partnership between Tris Company and Rowan Productions has been announced. The game gonna be released to the Nintendo Silver and Rowan WedgeMaster. Story mode is 1-Player only, the rest are multiplayer. This game show Mighty Willy Universe characters in more older style.
Master Coloura discovered a mighty source of power named "Power Goo", she decided to escape from Willy City. Meanwhile, the Willy Gang was going to the park when, they find Master Coloura, Woofbot tackled Master Coloura and made the Goo spill on Willy, Jen, Woofbot, Meowbot and Master Coloura, giving them new powers, but, Master Coloura became more powerful than other characters, and captured Jen, Woofbot, and Meowbot. Willy needs to save them and defeat Master Coloura. Master Colora transformed the Power Goo in six gems, but, the gems disappears!, they appears in Random Spots of the Willy City, Master Coloura sent his minions to protect the gems from the Willy Gang...
Mighty Willy Powers is like Paper Mario, there's two sets of gameplay: Outside Battle and In-Battle.
When Willy, Jen, Meowbot or Woofbot aren't in a battle, they can visit cities, talk with citizens, find secret treasures, buy items on shop, reach another places. Similar to Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Outside battle is 3D but remains one view.
During the battles, the player needs choose two characters: The Leader (who can't be traded during the battles) and the Partner, the player can trade the Partner during the battles, but, cannot trade the Leader, if the Leader dies, it's game over. During the boss fights the player can choose between several opitions: Attack, Defend, Item or Trade Partner.
||Beat Chapter 3-5.|
||Beat Chapter 6-5.|
||Beat Chapter 9-5.|
||Beat Chapter 1-5.|
||Beat Chapter 2-1.|
||Beat Chapter 4-2.|
||Beat Chapter 5-3.|
||Beat Chapter 7-4.|
||Beat Chapter 8-5.|
- All episodes have 5 chapters, but, the tenth episode only have 2.
- The game have multiple cameos:
- In Chapter 5-5, there several animals trapped in cages, one of the animals is Terry the Koopa.
- Unten Heads appears in the shops.
- Depending which console version you playing, a logo of the console will appear at the intro.
- In Chapter 10-1, when Willy gets KO'd, a 1-UP mushroom appears.
- In Chapter 1-1, A robot similar to Woofbot asks to you singing, when you stop singing, he will say: You sing like Wilsing.
- In Episode 7, the Angry Sun is in the background. In 7-3, he is an enemy.
- In the credits, TaBooki flies to Winter Woods.
- In Episode 4-1, in the picture frame over Egger's couch, Yogi Bear is eating lunch with Bowser and Oshawoly.