Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008) (as a trophy)
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U (2014) (Downloadable Character)
|Official Debut||Pokémon Red & Blue (1996)|
Mewtwo (ミュウツー, Mewtwo) is a unlockable veteran fighter in the game Super Smash Bros. Universe. Unlike his appearance in SSB4, Mewtwo is now unlockable rather than appearing as a downloadable character.
Like the previous titles Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Universe features custom movesets, however the options are complete changes compared to just modified variations of the standard specials.
- Neutral Attack - Mewtwo extends its arm and summons repeated bits of dark energy.
- Dash Attack - Mewtwo extends its arm and summons blue energy.
- Forward tilt - Mewtwo swipes its tail forward. Can be angled.
- Up tilt - Mewtwo does a flip, striking foes with its tail.
- Down tilt - Mewtwo crouches and spins its tail in a circle.
- Forward smash - Mewtwo reaches out, creating damaging dark energy.
- Up smash - Mewtwo reaches out, creating damaging dark energy.
- Down smash - Mewtwo extends its arm downwards and summons an explosion of dark energy.
- Neutral aerial - Mewtwo surrounds itself with electric sparks.
- Forward aerial - Mewtwo swipes forward.
- Back aerial - Mewtwo whips its tail behind it. Does more damage closer to Mewtwo's body.
- Up aerial - Mewtwo does a flip, striking opponents with its tail. Does more damage closer to Mewtwo's body.
- Down aerial - Mewtwo swipes downward, creating a ball of dark energy. Can Meteor smash aerial opponents.
Grabs and throws
- Grab - Mewtwo grabs a nearby opponent with a small amount of dark energy.
- Forward throw - Mewtwo throws the opponent diagonally in the air before firing five small Shadow Balls at them.
- Back throw - Mewtwo uses telekenisis to toss the opponent behind it. Has a good KO potential at high percentage near close to the edge.
- Up throw - Mewtwo telekenetically swirls the opponent around its head before launching them upwards. The strongest up throw in the game especially during the effects of rage.
- Down throw - Mewtwo slams the opponent to the ground and spins to whip them with its tail.
- Neutral special - Shadow Ball: Mewtwo fires a large, purple projectile that can be charged.
- Side special - Confusion: Mewtwo summons a wavy ball of energy in front of it. The ball can spin opponents around, tossing them behind Mewtwo, or reflect projectiles.
- Up special - Teleport: Mewtwo disappears, reappearing soon after in a different place. It is completely invulnerable during the move.
- Down special - Disable: Mewtwo crouches and stares at an opponent, making them stunned. Only works if the opponent is facing Mewtwo.
- Psystrike - Mewtwo transforms into Mega Mewtwo Y and sends out a ball of energy. Any opponent it catches will be stunned, then launched by a powerful attack.
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Neutral Special||Shadow Ball|
- Mewtwo spins around whilst laughing. This taunt returns from Melee.
- Mewtwo surrounds itself in dark energy, similar to Lucario's up taunt.
- Mewtwo faces the camera, stretches its arm out, and summons a small spark of dark energy.
- Mewtwo, removing itself from a large mass of dark energy, falls gently to the ground.
- A Master Ball is thrown out onto the stage. It opens and summons Mewtwo from it.
Role in the Wrath of Shadows