|Final Smash||Meowth's Party|
Meowth is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Combat and is unlocked from the start. Meowth is 052 in the Pokédex, and is known as the Scratch Cat Pokémon. Meowth is a fast, agile fighter who can has a surprising amount of offensive capability, but can't take a hit very well and is rather light. Meowth has a unique mechanic with his coin charm. When Meowth has his coin charm, his attacks are more powerful and Pay Day is a much better attack due to the fact it can spawn more coins. His coin charm can be knocked off by taking 100% of damage. Meowth is also capable of stealing items without knocking them away from opponents by use of his side special.
- Standard Special - Pay Day - Meowth begins throwing a spray of coins at opponents which continues as long as the button is held. This attack sprays twice as many coins is Meowth has his charm.
- Side Special - Cat's Paw - Meowth swipes his paw at opponents, harming them as well as stealing an item if they’re holding one. This attack can also steal projectiles, such as Peach's Turnips or Link's Bombs.
- Up Special - Aerial Ace - Meowth performs a vertical slash, which flips him over and sends him flying. This attack can sweetspot opponents if they are hit when it begins.
- Down Special - Payback - Meowth summons many coins, which go around him and can either be fired at opponents or used as an extra line of defense. As a defense technique, the coins do damage to opponents as they hit Meowth. Without the Coin Charm, 3 coins are spawned, and with the Coin Charm, 6 coins are spawned.
- Final Smash - Meowth's Party - Meowth takes out a guitar and starts strumming, sending out soundwaves. The attack is more powerful depending on how close the player hits the button to the beat.
- Meowth is the second character to be promoted from Pokéball to character, after Charizard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNNX51Sh5-w - Gym Leader Victory from Pokémon Red and Blue