|Platform(s)||Nintendo Wii U|
|ESRB - E|
|Media Included||Nintendo Wii U video game compact disc|
|Available Input|| Nintendo Wii U Gamepad
Nintendo Wii remote controler
McDonald's Simulator is a simulation video game about McDonald's fast foods for the Nintendo Wii U. lt will be released on December 12, 2015 in the United States of America, on December 14, 2015 in Europe and on December 18, 2015 in Japan.
The player has the ability to :
- change the composition of the different menus.
- hire or fire employees.
- invest more or less money in each restaurant.
The player has to play with these options to earn a maximum of money.
There is no goal to reach for the player, but if the player loses all of his money, then the game ends and the player has to start again from the begining.
The currency in this game is called McBuck (MCB).
At the begining of the game, the player starts with 1000 MCBs.
Each time the player buid a McDonald's, he spends money, then, each day, the fast food brings money, more or less depending of the good and bad choices of the player.
there are three kinds of fast foods :
- Small - costs 500 MCB0s to build / 100 MCBs to maintain per day - brings 100~850 MCBs per day
- Medium - costs 1250 MCBs to build / 200 MCBs to maintain per day - brings 500~1600 MCBs per day
- Large - costs 2500 MCBs to build / 300 MCBs to maintain per day - brings 1500~3000 MCBs per day
So at the begining of the game, the player can only build a small fast food.
To be continued