Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Master of Dragons is a 3D fighting game for Nintendo Prima, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The main characters are two children (a boy and a girl) that have the ability of controling the dragons. This game will be sold in 14 December 2012.
Each character has a special dragon and he can fight with his dragon. The player can evolve his dragon to make it stronger and make it know new attacks and abilities. There are 5 evolutions: Basic, Child, Young, Adult and Hero. The Basic evolution is the weakest and the Hero evolution is the strongest. The damage of a dragon is measured thanks to a percentage (0% is totally healthy and 100% is KO). There are some abilities that makes a dragon stronger, healthier, faster, etc. There are also other creatures that can help the dragon in a fight, for example Aracnoids, Squirrolls, Beespas, Wolverns, ...
Long ago, Dragons and humans shared the world and the universe. Humans were helping dragons and dragons were helping humans. Everything was perfect, but a new kind of people decided to change this balance. Humans soon started to control dragons, they used them as slaves to get the control of the world. People thought that it was the right thing and started to control the dragons. But there were a group of people that knew how to listen to the dragons. They needed help and these boys decided to help them. They made an alliance and now they will fight the dragon slavery.
more coming soon...
- Fiero (master of Fire Dragons. His dragon is called Flamigon)
- Piscia (master of Water Dragons. Her dragon is called Sharkigon)
- Thanos (master of Death Dragons. His dragon is called Arcanus)
- Zunter (master of Storm Dragons. His dragon is called Lectitun)
- Fillia (master of Forest Dragons. Her dragon is called Treedogon)
- Leida (master of Wind Dragons. Her dragon is called Veitadumun)
- Magne (master of Magnetic Dragon. His dragon is called Metalon)
- Noctio (master of Shadow Dragons. His dragon is called Shademort)
- Tecto (master of Land Dragons. His dragon is called Landiron)
- Astonie (master of Mountain Dragons. Her dragon is called Rokadur)
- Myntho (master of Mind Dragons. His dragon is called Pseudus)
- Gess (master of Ice Dragons. His dragon is called Craigon)
These beast can help the dragons that are of the same kind of energy.
more coming soon...