- This is a subpage about Masses. Click on the provided link to see the full article.
Even though Silver is easily misled and rather easy to manipulate, he's kind willed and means well, he's just naive and quite immature...yet, he's an optimist and will do anything it takes to save the world, even if the motives he's following to do so are quite wrong. He is a skilled user of psychokinesis; he can use it at his will, although he needs to occasionally recharge it after excessive uses of it.
He currently ranks at 10th on the tier list - while being a slow fighter with high-end lag attacks, Silver is quite hardy and can attack from half the distance of the stages he fights on, and has a lot of control over his part of the battlefield, and can space well. However, his lack of approach moves really hinders him.
Silver is a space-controlling character, using his psychokinesis to hold objects in place and toss them at opponents from a long distance away, or from close up. He can also use these abilities to pick up enemies and slam them away from him and into walls to do mass damage. He can also place his hands on the ground and exert energy through the ground to shock opponents.
Silver's attack variety isn't large, but he can perform his moves in several different ways, making him difficult to predict, but it's the high lag of his attacks and his general slowness that stop him from being able to successfully mindgame opponents well. He can use his psychokinesis to hover through the air fast - his only means of traveling fast - and use psychic balls of energy to damage opponents. He can also bend parts of the ground and make new areas of the stage for him to walk on, or form a barrier. Unlike many characters of the game, Silver's attacks can reach through walls.
Silver's only real special move is to turn into Super Silver and have highly enhanced powers and speed. This runs off his Focus Buildup and Silver goes back to normal when it's fully drained. Luckily for Silver, he has the highest Focus Buildup in the game and as such it's easy for him to go super.
In summary, Silver requires patience to play, for people must cope with his very poor speed and jump and play around with his powers and durability to win, and master Silver's ability to space himself away from opponents. If one uses his psychokinesis correctly, one can make Silver into the most potent and stable character in the game.
These are Silver's basic statistics in the game.
- Power: 7/10
- Defense: 10/10
- Speed: 1/10
- Jump: 6/10
- Weight: 6/10
- Focus Buildup: Very High
- Healing Speed: High
- General Attack Lag: High
Silver's attacks are all based on his psychokinesis, those powers being described as those he can use to pick up objects or opponents and slam them around. Additionally, he can also use them to bend the ground to his advantage. However, what wasn't mentioned were his physical abilities - while he's very weak physically, he can use these to make really easy combos, especially on heavy foes, and then blast them away.
Silver's signature move is the INUTT, which has him picking up the opponent in place, holding them still, and then launching them in the direction facing away from his eyes. Depending on the circumstances, he can deal very high damage if they hit a wall, or have them knocked out instantly as one of the game's very few STAR-KO moves.
Crisis City is Silver's default home stage, and it is one of the several levels from Sonic the Hedgehog (06), being the first stage of Silver. It is a chaotic stage that takes place on a fiery platform that is speeding through magma drifts. The minions of Iblis can attack the fighters as they pass through the city, and players will occasionally pass by the fiery tornado. Occasionally, '06 Sonic will come by and make memorable quotes ("The whole city's on fire!"/"That tornado is carrying a car!").
Crisis City Medley and Rival Fight music from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) play on this stage by default, and Dreams of an Absolution music as well as its 2011 remix can be played once unlocked.
Unknown Zone is Silver's unlockable home stage, although out of irony only Blaze (his best friend) has visited this area. The stage is just a flat arena with no hazards - other than the Egg King, a monstrous hazard that is capable of dealing one hit knockouts. You can choose to just ignore the titan and battle your opponent, or try and fight off the boss so you can have a peaceful after-battle.
Bomber Barbara and Metal Scratchin' play on this stage by default, Vela-Nova and What U Need theme can be played via unlocking them.
- Costume effects can be turned off.
- Golden: Silver's body becomes golden. Slightly higher speed and power, but a bit lower defense.
- Red: Silver's body becomes red. Way higher speed, but a loss of power.
- Green: Silver's body becomes green. Slight buff in all stats.
- Orange: Silver's body becomes orange. Slight buff in all stats.
- Sonic: Silver's body becomes blue, and his hair reshapes to look like Sonic's. Way higher speed but a bit less power and defense.
- Shadow: Silver's body becomes black, and he gains a red stripe in his hair as well as a more edgy posture.
- Blaze: Silver's body becomes pinkish-purple, and he gains fire elements to his attacks as well as higher speed and power, but definitely less defense and jump height.
- ENTRANCE #1: Silver teleports onto the stage, holding out his hand in a taunting pose, muttering "There you are, Iblis Trigger!"
- ENTRANCE #2: Silver comes over via using his psychokinesis to carry a crate over to the arena with him on it, shouting "For the future!"
- UP TAUNT: Silver takes a deep breath, then sticks out his hand and exclaims, "IT'S NO USE!" while holding his hand in place.
- SIDE TAUNT: Silver holds his hand in a taunting manner, "I WON'T LOSE!"
- DOWN TAUNT: "THIS WILL END IT!" shouts Silver as he clenches his fists, charging up psychic energy.
- VICTORY POSE #1: Silver points his hand at the screen, shouting "IT'S NO USE!"
- VICTORY POSE #2: Silver spins around, exclaiming "IS IT OVER?"
- VICTORY POSE #3: Silver smirks, making a Sonic-esque pose, shouting "YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED, IBLIS TRIGGER!"
- MUSICAL THEME: Dreams of an Absolution, Sonic the Hedgehog '06
- VICTORY THEME: Town Mission Clear, Sonic the Hedgehog '06
Main Article · Characters · Partners · Arenas · Minigames
Athena · Burger King · Centaur Man · Daroach · Ed · Gaius
Kefka · Luffy · Marceline · Randall · Silver · Tifa