Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is a subpage about Masses. Click on the provided link to see the full article.
Randall is greedy and quite ruthless, also being sneaky and short tempered, making him a rather unlikable character to those around him, including his main enemies, Mike and Sulley. He's really harmful and doesn't seem to care for kids or anything, as judged by his work in Monsters Inc. Additionally, his work as an antagonist has put him at high ranks among Pixar's villains, often being seen as one of the greatest.
He currently ranks at 1st on the tier list, having great speed and offense while having good spacing tactics and the unique ability to blend in with the environment, making him rather difficult to hit, but his abysmal defense and really high falling speed make him hard to use in certain pairs of hands.
Randall is a Zone-Breaker character, a hit-and-run type character who's capable of shredding defenses with his low lag moves and his high speed, utilizing low and long hitting moves and heavy hitting projectiles, and the ability to turn invisible and out of sight. This makes him slippery, difficult to hit, and a formidable opponent if you can't figure out a strategy to defeat him.
Randall attacks with quick physical swipes and the scream canisters, collecting grunts and the like in them, although the louder grunts get sucked in. He can choose to toss those canisters or release a high pitched scream, consisting of powerful waves that damage several opponents in front of him. He can additionally camouflage and hide from his opponents, and attack when he's even able to be seen. Randall's special moves involve him doing scares, which can have various effects, depending on the ones he pulls. For example, a low pitched growl can lower defense, and a normal scare can temporarily paralyze an opponent. Most of these work best if he's close up, so staying close to opponents will be the best strategy with him.
In summary, Randall is a tricky player to play with, but if you use your attacks right and use his abilities to their max potential, the effort really pays off. If one doesn't pay attention to his glaring poor defense or his real high falling speed and low jump though, they can find themselves in troublesome situations.
These are Randall's basic statistics in the game.
- Power: 7/10
- Defense: 2/10
- Speed: 10/10
- Jump: 3/10
- Weight: 4/10
- Focus Buildup: Low
- Healing Speed: Low
- General Attack Lag: Very Low
Randall's attacks include claw swipes, being able to charge the Scream Canisters and release their energy or toss them, and do attacks whilst being hidden. He can also bite opponents and slap his tail at them as distance, and fire several pencils and notebooks from his time in University.
Randall's signature move is the Door Slam, a move which has him slam a door into an opponent and take them into an alternative dimension, where people beat upon them with chairs and the like, them taking mass damage. Afterwards, he can use the broken door like a projectile.
Monsters Inc. is Randall's default home stage, and it's a long line of doorways held up on a railway, with many more lines with doors below and above. This is the only stage in the game that has a completely empty floor; you must fight on the doors. You can also hold onto the doors or enter them to fight on solid floors, although you must get out before the doors close on you, knocking you out.
Music from across Monsters Inc. plays in this level.
Monsters University is Randall's unlockable home stage, and it is a rather flat level, in a Final Destination-like style. However, kids from around the University will come on the stage and attack the players. Be careful! Some of these can be especially nasty.
Music from across Monsters University plays in this level.
- Costume effects can be turned off.
- Green: Randall becomes green, the same green as Mike. No extra effects.
- Darker Colors: Randall becomes blue and purple, the same colors as Sulley. No extra effects.
- Grey: Randall becomes grey, the same grey as his boss, Waternoose. No extra effects.
- Kid: Randall looks younger and is a bit shorter, wearing glasses, resembling his University form.
- Green Kid: Randall looks younger and is a bit shorter, wearing glasses, resembling his University form, although green to match Mike.
- Darker Kid: Randall looks younger and is a bit shorter, wearing glasses, resembling his University form, although blue and purple to match Sulley.
- Grey Kid: Randall looks younger and is a bit shorter, wearing glasses, resembling his University form, although grey to match Waternoose.
- ENTRANCE #1: Randall appears from the shadows, removing himself of camouflage.
- ENTRANCE #2: Randall comes from Mike's car, spreading out his hands.
- UP TAUNT: Randall looks up, then looks at the opponent, quoting "Do you hear that? It's the wind of change...."
- SIDE TAUNT: Randall leans forward, holding two Scream Canisters, blinking as he turns invisible and back.
- DOWN TAUNT: As if speaking to him, he mutters "I'm in the zone today, Sullivan."
- VICTORY POSE #1: "Look at everybody's favorite scarer now, you stupid, pathetic waste!" he yells out loud, making a triumphant pose.
- VICTORY POSE #2: Randall turns invisible before coming back to visibility, doing a scare towards the screen.
- VICTORY POSE #3: "You still think this is about that stupid scare record?" says Randall evilly.
- MUSICAL THEME: "Randall's Attack" from Monsters Inc.
- VICTORY THEME: A small sample of the aforementioned theme.
Main Article · Characters · Partners · Arenas · Minigames
Athena · Burger King · Centaur Man · Daroach · Ed · Gaius
Kefka · Luffy · Marceline · Randall · Silver · Tifa