Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is a subpage about Masses. Click on the provided link to see the full article.
A thief from Ylisse, and will do anything if he is given the right sum of money. He has candy hidden all around his body, and loves sweets. Gaius was hired by Validar to help assassinate Emmeryn, but under the idea that he was stealing from the treasury. However he eventually sees through this and joins Chrom's army under the condition of having a bag of sweets that Chrom dropped.
He currently ranks at 12th, and such, at the very bottom on the tier list, despite several long range attack options and his great speed and skill, having many attacks that are more guaranteed to hit opponents than most of other players' moves, his defense and resistance real low, and he can't hit opponents hard, and he's so frail that he's easy to finish off. He's also difficult to control and his healing speed is rather low, rendering him rather an ineffective fighter.
Gaius is a racker character, having low power output and defense, having to rely on his speed and spacing techniques to keep himself at good health, using several of his attacks to rack up damage real fast, hence his "racker" position. His attacks often reach far and wide and his usage of a sword is very handy, because he can counter and have longer range than most characters.
Gaius' attacks are reliant on his sword and ninja like talents, but otherwise he has weak physical attacks - kind of like Silver in that sense. He can swing his sword up and down and counter attack...okay come on. Just think of Marth. His special attacks rely on his skills; such as Locktouch and Pass.
In summary, Gaius is a quick fighter but with low offensive and defensive presence, meaning that players have to be real careful with him or they lose easily. They must be careful, stand back, and use his several long range moves and use his counter appropriately to avoid getting hit too hard.
These are Gaius' basic statistics in the game.
- Power: 3/10
- Defense: 3/10
- Speed: 9/10
- Jump: 7/10
- Weight: 6/10
- Focus Buildup: Very High
- Healing Speed: Low
- General Attack Lag: Very Low
I literally got through explaining that Gaius doesn't have a bunch of interesting attacks, but he does have some good skills. Locktouch allows him to pick through defenses easily, and allows him to pass through extra defenses. Pass allows him to sneak past enemies, additionally. Lethality is a rare skill to activate, but it deals a lot of damage, so you better hope your accuracy is on cue!
Gaius' signature move is the Heavy Counter, a move which reflects damage to deal 3.0x the original amount, extremely deadly when used against a VERY strong move, something of Warlock Punch value or higher.
Arena Ferox is Gaius' default home stage, and it is a location from Fire Emblem: Awakening, appearing in the fourth chapter. It's a rather flat stage, but platforms can rise up from the ground for the players to fight on, and you can knock down statues and the like. Lucina will occasionally appear as the stage boss and fight.
Id (Purpose) and Id (Serenity) music from Fire Emblem: Awakening play on this stage by default, and the Fire Emblem music as well as the music of Time of Action can be played once unlocked.
Origin Peak is Gaius' unlockable home stage, being a floating platform that, in irony, goes around the peak rather than taking place on it. Volcanic hazards will explode from the distance and can land on the battlefield, damaging players.
Menace and Id (Darkness) play on this stage by default, although the themes Monstrosity and Id (Return) can be played via unlocking them.
- Costume effects can be turned off.
- Asugi: Suit changes to be more like Asugi from Fates. Stats become somewhat more balanced.
- Ike: Suit changes to be more like Ike, in his Lord clothing. Power and defense steeply buff up, speed deceases.
- Validar: Suit changes to be more like Validar. Defense sharpens up, power deceases.
- Volke: Gaius changes to be Volke from Path of Radiance.
- Niles: Gaius changes to be Niles from Fates.
- Nina: Gaius changes to be Nina from Fates.
- Anna: Gaius changes to be Anna from Awakening/Fates.
- ENTRANCE #1: Appears via Warp Magic and swings his sword in front of him.
- ENTRANCE #2: Gaius swings into the battle using his sword, holding it in front of him in an intimidating pose.
- UP TAUNT: Gaius holds his sword in the air, making a weak battle cry.
- SIDE TAUNT: Gaius swings his sword around vigorously.
- DOWN TAUNT: Gaius moves a hand forward and makes a "come at me" motion with it.
- VICTORY POSE #1: Gaius spins around, candy dropping from him, forming his victory pose.
- VICTORY POSE #2: Gaius jumps up, then slams his sword down.
- VICTORY POSE #3: Gaius preforms the Locktouch movement, striking his sword into the air afterwards.
- MUSICAL THEME: Together We Ride, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- VICTORY THEME: Fire Emblem series Victory, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Main Article · Characters · Partners · Arenas · Minigames
Athena · Burger King · Centaur Man · Daroach · Ed · Gaius
Kefka · Luffy · Marceline · Randall · Silver · Tifa