Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Marshal fights rhythmically! This flat character was introduced in Rhythm Heaven in the 2008 so he's fought in the first level of the All-Star Mode.
Marshal is the lightest character in the game (along with Mr. Game & Watch and Paper Mario) being flat. Marshal is all-around for his weight but he has an own mechanic: Rhythmic Fight! In fact his attack are stronger if used like A...A...A instead being AAA. The power of the attacks did rhythmically is x1.5. Marshal's main flaw is the recovery: in fact his one is low and predictable and his Up Special isn't affected by the Rhythmic Fight (along with the throws)
- Weight: 1/10
- Speed: 7/10
- Jump: 7/10
- Throws: 3/10
- Standard: Built to Scale. Marshal throws a little thing, which inflicts 4% of damage. This move is very useful combined with the Rhythmic Fight. Customization: Making to Scale/Well Built to Scale.
- Side: Karate Chop. Marshal invokes Karate Joe which performs a karate hit. This move can be done repeatedly. An hit inflicts 12% of damage. Customization: Karate Hit/Judo Kick.
- Up: Airboarder. Marshal jumps high. This move can't be used with the Rhythmic Fight. Customization: Air Cutter/Vertical Boarder.
- Down: Crop Stomp. Marshal stomps the ground and a turnip will fly. If B is pressed rhythmically, the turnip will fly upwards. The first hit of the turnip (when pulled out) inflicts 8% of damage, the second one (when thrown up) inflicts 10% of damage. Customization: Explosive Turnip/Strong Stomp.
- Final Smash: Rhythmic Wrestler. Marshal becomes a giant wrestler for 15 seconds. In this state, his attacks inflict x2 of damage and the Rhythmic Fight is still applied!
- Ability: Rhythmic Fight. Hits performed in a rhythmic way are stronger (x1.5) and this ability allows Marshal to use the aerials repeatedly.
- Air dodge: Melee
- Wavedash: yes
- Traction: low
- Taunt: sits down and listens to some notes.
- Entrance: jumps down from a musical note.
- Weight value: 65.
- Marshal palette swap are the same as Mr. Game & Watch's
- Rhythmic White (default)
- Rhythmic Red (Red Team)
- Rhythmic Yellow
- Rhythmic Blue (Blue Team)
- Rhythmic Teal
- Rhythmic Cyan
- Rhythmic Green (Green Team)
- Rhythmic Black