Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario and Luigi: Revenge of the X-Nauts is a game for the DS. It involves elements from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Super Mario Galaxy.
- Mario - The fearless warrior of the Mushroom Kingdom, he works together with the others to restore the Star Comet.
- Luigi - A comical warrior who is cowardly, He trys to help a lot, which leads to mishaps.
- Geno - A warrior from the stars, is dead serious with his work.
- Bowser - A koopa who decides to help Mario because he will restore riches.
- Princess Peach - The beautiful princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, is kidnapped by Grodus and his band of X-Nauts.
- Toads - Princess Peach's faithful servants, often run shops.
- Popple - A beanish thief who is vacationing in the Mushroom Kingdom, He tells secrets to the gang.
- Yoshi - A dinosaur from Yoshi's Island, only appears in that perticular stage.
- Koopalings - Bowser's eight children. They appear to help their father.
- Koopa Troop - Bowser's army. Appear in various areas, most notably Bowser Castle.
- Piantas and Nokis - Two peaceful species from Isle Delfino. Appear in tropical stages.
- Mallow - The prince of Nimbus Land returns as an ally.
- Toadsworth - Peach's steward, only appears in Toad Town.
- Princess Daisy - The princess of Sarassaland, she runs the mushroom kingdom while Peach is kidnapped.
- Flavio - A snobby merchant from Rogueport, never leaves his house now in fear that Zess T. will hit him with the frying pan again.
- Cortez - The undead pirate king, sails with Bobbery, is seen at Keelhaul Key.
- Bobbery - A bob-omb and an ally of Mario, sails with Cortez.
- Jolene, Rawk Hawk and the Glitz Pit gang - Are not fought, but appear as allies through Glitzville
- Ms. Mowz - A mowz who is a badge thief, appears to give badges.
- Prince Peasley - The prince of the Beanbean Kingdom.
- Queen Bean -The Queen of the Beanbean kingdom.
- Zess T. - A toad chef, plays the same role as she did in PM2.
Enemies and Bosses
- Goombas - Tanoomba, Terekuribo
- Koopas - Koopleon, Koopie, Heavy Troopa.
- Shy Guy - Boom Guy, Boo Guy, Fat Guy.
- Snifits - Flifit, Flofit
- Cheep Cheeps - Cheep X
- Chain Chomps - Chomp X, Fawflomp
- Beanie - Jelly.
- Bumpty - Blazing Bumpty
- Spike - Acid Spike
- Boo - Bomb Boo, Booooooo
- Piranha Plant - Egg Piranha, Speedy Piranha
- Misc. - Swooper, Pendrill, Air Cannon, Blooper, Clubba, Cosmic Clones, Magikoopa.
- Grodus - Infinite - Star Hill
- Punchinello - 150 - Naut Forest
- Magnus III - 200 - X Factory
- Koopa Bros. - 50 (Each) - Bowser Castle
- Hooktail, Gloomtail and Bonetail - 100 (Each) - Castle Vault
- Midbus (Easter Egg) - 200 - Basement.
- Gooper Blooper - 300 - Oho Ocean
- Lord Crump - 400 - Oho Beach
- Wiggler - 450 - Bean Forest
- Bouldergeist - 500 - Boulder Mountain
- Mouser - 550 - Koopa Cruiser
- King Boo - 650 - Koopa Cruiser Engine Room
- X-Naut Storm - 700 - Koopa Cruiser Balcony
- Bowyer - 800 - Koopa Cruiser Storage
- King Bill - 900 - Monty Mountain
- Undead Grubba - 950 - Glitz Pit
- Huff 'N Puff - 1000 - Cloudy Climb
- Dark Bowser - 1200 - Bowser Starship
- King Puffer - 1400 - Oho Ocean Revisted (Optional)
- Bugaboom - 1600 - Naut Forest Revisted (Optional)
- Grodus - 1800 (But doesn't officilly die) - X Naut Space Station
- Axem Rangers 2.0 - 500 (Each) - Bowser Keep
- Giga Lakitu - 3000 - Yoshi's Island
- The Underchomp - 4000 - X-Naut Fortress
- Grodus - 5000 - X-Naut Fortress
- Smithy - 10000 - X Naut Fortress (Final Boss)