Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mario Teaches Electronic Engineering|
| April 3, 2007 (Europe)|
April 17, 2007 (Japan)
May 25, 2007 (Japan)
Mario Teaches Electronic Engineering is a Wii game developed by Frodo Studios. It is an edutainment where Mario teaches about electronic engineering. It has a loose story based around Mario's attempts to save Peach from Tatanga . There are thirteen bosses.
- Captain Syrup on the Wispy Woods stage
- Lakithunder on the Isle Delfino level
- Wario on the Ice Cream Shop Stage
- Bowser Jr. on the Sammer's Kingdom stage
- Count Bleck on the Rogueport stage
- The Enigmatic Mr. L on the Yoshi's Island stage
- O'Chucks on the Ice Palace Level
- Wracktail on the Koopa's Village stage
- Boshi on Castle Bleck level
- Bowser on the Bowser's Castle level
- Tatanga in the Electronic Toolshop.
- Koopa Troopas and Goombas do not show up at all, but their winged counterparts do.