If there is a * next to their name, they are unlockable.
- Mario (Balanced)
- Luigi (Balanced)
- Peach (Playmaker)
- Daisy (Playmaker)
- Rosalina * (Playmaker)
- Toadette * (Playmaker)
- Wario (Offensive)
- Waluigi (Defensive)
- Yoshi (Balanced)
- Metal Mario * (Power)
- Baby Mario (Defensive)
- Baby Peach * (Playmaker)
- Donkey Kong (Power)
- Diddy Kong (Defensive)
- Dixie Kong * (Playmaker)
- Funky Kong * (Power)
- Bowser (Power)
- Bowser Jr. (Offensive)
- Dry Bowser * (Defensive)
- Kamek * (Balanced)
- Petey Piranha (Power)
- Wiggler * (Defensive)
- Honey Queen * (Playmaker)
- King Boo * (Offensive)
- Baby Luigi (Playmaker)
- Baby Daisy * (Defensive)
- Baby Donkey Kong * (Power)
- Tiny Kong * (Balanced)
- Lanky Kong * (Defensive)
- Chunky Kong * (Power)
- King K. Rool * (Offensive)
- Link * (Balanced)
- Samus Aran * (Power)
- Kirby * (Playmaker)
- Fox McCloud* (Defensive)
- Pikachu * (Offensive)
- Captain Falcon * (Power)
- Ness * (Balanced)
- Jigglypuff * (Playmaker)
- Sonic the Hedgehog * (Balanced)
- Koopa Troopa
- Shy Guy
- Fly Guy
- Hammer Bro.
- Monty Mole
- Koopa Kid
- Dry Bones
- Chao *
- The Pitch- A simplistic soccer field that resembles the Vice and the Palace from the previous Strikers games. The only hazard here is the electric fence.
- North Bowl- An ice-themed field that features massive ice sculptures of Mario and Luigi. The hazards here include Freezies that can temporarily freeze characters, northern winds that push characters off the field and the electric fence.
- Underwater Lab- An underwater-themed field set in an abandoned undersea laboratory. The hazards here include Porcupuffers that can eat characters, rising water levels that can sweep characters away, and the electric fence.
- The Mansion- A haunted-themed field set in Luigi's Mansion. The hazards here include Ghosts that can temporarily disable characters, lightning that occasionally strikes and can electrocute characters, and the electric fence.
- The Park- An amusement park-themed field set in an amusement park. The hazards here include the roller coaster vehicle that can knock characters out of the field, an animatronic dragon that breathes fire and can temporarily disable characters, and the electric fence. It is unlocked by beating the Mushroom Cup.
- The Volcano- A volcano-themed field set in Grumble Volcano. The hazards here include fireballs that can fall down and disable characters, the ability to fall in the lava, and the electric fence. It is unlocked by beating the Fire Cup.
- Chemical Pools- A power plant-themed field set in the chemical pools of an abandoned power plant. The hazards here are the chemical pools that can overflow and disable characters and the electric fence. It is unlocked by beating the Crystal Cup.
- The Swamp- A swamp-themed field set in a swamp. The hazards here include swamp monsters that can carry characters out of the field, the poisonous swamp bog that occasionally rises to disable players, and the electric fence. It is unlocked by earning the Brick Wall Award and Golden Foot Award in the Crystal Cup.
- Danger Caverns- A cave-themed field set in a crystal-filled cave. The hazards here include beams of light that occasionally appear and can carry characters away, poisonous gases that appear, and the electric fence. It is unlocked by completing the Striker Cup.
- Galaxy Stadium- A space-themed field set on the Comet Observatory. The hazards here are the ability to fall off the field, meteorites that can rain down, and the electric fence. It is unlocked by earning the Brick Wall Award and Golden Foot Award in the Striker Cup.
All of the stadiums from Mario Strikers Charged reappear and are available from the start. They all retain their original features.
- The Vice- The Vice features the famous electric fence that protects the audience from flying balls, items, rubble, and even fans. The seating areas are metal-themed, with structures resembling giant Warp Pipes.
- Thunder Island- A dark, ominous course, Thunder Island is also one of the most dangerous. Located on the top of an island amid foggy waters, players who move or are pushed out of bounds are not stopped by an electric fence. Instead, they tumble down the cliff and appear on the center of the field shortly after. Audience members sit safely in seats attached to the cliff of a nearby island. Sometimes a heavy storm will start. It is not uncommon for Cheep-Cheeps, cows, and tractors to fly across the field.
- The Sand Tomb- Set in the middle a desert and built around ancient ruins. Giant stone Thwomps guard the middle horizontal section of the field. While players may use the sides to avoid danger, the sand on the sides prevents the fast pace typical to other fields. This course does not feature seating for fans due to the surrounding pillars and the structure that resembles a Mayan temple.
- The Classroom- Set in the middle of a large, vertical, futuristic-looking, lab-like arena, this course is one of the most simplistic in the whole game. It does not feature seating for fans.
- The Lava Pit- This field is made of dark rock. Lava glows through holes in the field to act as boundary markings and field lines. Lava surrounds this field. What looks like mechanical or castle pillars surround it. It was the former home of the Fire Cup.
- The Wastelands- The Wastelands are set in a strange purple-colored landscape, where it is constantly snowing. Mechanical Bloopers are set around the edge as decorations. It was formerly used in Mario Strikers Charged's Fire Cup.
- Crystal Canyon- Set inside a gigantic canyon under an overhanging rock, the Crystal Canyon field has large orange crystals set around it. It was previously used in the last game's Crystal Cup.
- The Dump- A field made of dirt, this course becomes a muddy mess during rain storms. In the center of the field is one drainage pipe, where all the dirt travels. It was originally used for the previous game's Crystal Cup.
- Stormship Stadium- The Stormship Stadium is a giant metal platform, inside a giant metal ship with an open center. It was the former home of the Striker Cup.
- Galactic Stadium- The final stadium, Galactic Stadium is set on top of a large, flat, floating chunk of metal in outer space, with several smaller pieces of metal floating around it. There is no seating for fans. It was a former home for the Strikers Cup in Mario Strikers Charged.
Unlock Criteria for Captains and Sidekicks
|Rosalina||Complete all training mode missions|
|Toadette||Beat her in the Mushroom Cup final|
|Wiggler||Beat him in the Fire Cup final|
|Metal Mario||Beat him in the Crystal Cup final|
|King Boo||Beat him in the Striker Cup final|
|Baby Peach||Win 10 matches with Peach|
|Dixie Kong||Win 20 matches with Diddy Kong|
|Funky Kong||Win 10 matches with Donkey Kong|
|Dry Bowser||Win 30 matches with Bowser Jr.|
|Kamek||Score 25 or more goals with Yoshi|
|Honey Queen||Win 10 matches with Rosalina|
|Baby Daisy||Win 20 matches with Daisy|
|Baby Donkey Kong||Score 50 or more goals with Donkey Kong|
|Tiny Kong||Win 10 matches with Dixie Kong|
|Lanky Kong||Win 15 matches with Dixie Kong|
|Chunky Kong||Win 20 matches with Funky Kong|
|King K. Rool||Score 5 or more goals with Funky Kong|
|Link||Play the game 100 times|
|Samus Aran||Play the game 150 times|
|Kirby||Play the game 200 times|
|Fox McCloud||Play the game 250 times|
|Pikachu||Play the game 300 times|
|Captain Falcon||Play the game 350 times|
|Ness||Play the game 400 times|
|Jigglypuff||Play the game 450 times|
|Sonic the Hedgehog||Play the game 500 times|
|Chao||Unlock Sonic the Hedgehog|