Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the enemy log in Mario Starblast.
- Goomba - obviously in every Mario game' Goombas are very weak enemies.
- Spikeroller Guy - New enemies based off of Spikeroller Mario that can steal coins to boost their speed.
- Koopa - Shelled enemies that hide inside shells when hit.
- Paragoomba - Winged Goombas that are same in power, but fly in pairs to boost their chances.
- Armidillo Boo - A Boo that sheilds from fire. Doesn't hide in fear for some odd reason.
- Bomb-Omb - Warning: keep it away from fire, stomping, and spikes or it will explode.
- Bug Guy - Shy Guys that fly and throw Bomb-Ombs.
- Roller Bro - Hammer Bros that wear rollerskates that can stick to walls.
- Air Urchinn - Urchinns that float in the air.
- Cheep-Cheep - Fish that live in water and jump occasionally.
- Chomp Bro - Chomp Bros throw Chain Chomp Heads that roll sideways when they land.
- Copter Koopa - Koopas that use Helicopter Backpacks that can give smoke.
- Fire Snake - Living Fire that can burn through spikes.
- Shroob - Space aileans that can shoot lasers.
- Snow Snake - The opposite of a Fire Snake. It melts from fiery surfaces and lava.
- Vine Guy - A jungle foe that climbs from brick to brick.
- Octogoomba - A aliean Goomba that shoots rocks and runs at you fiercely.
- Turboo - A racing Boo that runs around castles and ghost houses
- Roy Koopa - The koopaling which likes the sun.
- Renzor Wheel - Eight Renzors that spit fire.
- Roy Koopa(2) - The second Roy Koopa battle. He now throws Bomb-Ombs as well as shooting fire from his wand.
- Renzor Wheel(2) - There are 9 Renzors now instead of 8.
- Roy Koopa(3) - The third Roy Koopa battle. It takes place on a rocky slope in which boulders roll down occasionally.
- Renzor Wheel(3) An underwater Renzor battle.
- Roy Koopa(4) - The fourth Roy Koopa battle. Shooting Stars fall down on the battlefield and Roy can flutter jump this time.
- Renzor Wheel(4) - The Renzors are now on a wheel that sidescrolls. This is the first sidescrolling boss battle.
- Goomboss - A giant goomba that try to stomp Mario. Stomp on it three times to defeat it.
- Roy Koopa and Renzor Wheel - The two midbosses face together just like they're third battles except there's no water and Roy throws Chomp Heads instead of Bomb-Ombs.
- Chomp Cheep - A giant Cheep-Cheep that terrorizes Star Ocean. When its in the air, you have to jump on it 4 times to win
- Shellterra - A giant Buzz Beetle that terrorizes the Starshine Beach. Hit it with the Pendrill Drill 4 times to win.
- Turban Skeeterius - A giant Skeeterius that terrorizes the Rolling Desert. Wall Jump to get to the weakspot and hit it at the weakspot 4 times to win.
- Curvamungous - A giant Curve Bro. that terrorizes the Barrel Woods. Whack the bomerangs back at him with the Bomerang Suit or Spikeroller Mushroom 4 times to win
- Quillo - A giant, pricky, and red-colored Cooligan that terrorizes the Snowy Caves. Use the Star and walk into the boss 4 times to win.
- Neculear Bro. - A giant Fire Bro. that terrorizes Starblast Mountain. Use the Water Cap to douse it and then jump on it 5 times to win.
- Octospike - A giant and multiarmed Spike that terrorizes the Outer Cosmos. Use the Spikeroller Mushroom to whack the spikes back at him 5 times to win.
- Dinobuster - A giant Albino Torch that runs the Renzor Gauntlet. Ground Pound on it to flip it over than jump on it 5 times to win.
- Boom-Boom and Pom-Pom - The twins of terror that run the Boom-Boom Valley. Jump on both of them 3 times to win (three per twin).
- Ultima Arm - Bowsers mighty airship that is being controlled by Bowser.Hit it with the Starblast Hand-Cannon's stars 10 times to beat the game.
- Mega-Wiggler - The secret boss. Use the Vanish Cap to sneak behind it and then jump on its back segment 12 times to win.