Mario Starblast is a new game for the Wii U.It has now been realized it will come out January 15, 2013.
One day Mario, Luigi, and Mallow were relaxing at Starshine Island when Bowser takes over the island, turning it into a castle. When Bowser sees Mario And Co., He uses his new Star Cannon to launch Mario And Co. Far away into a Spikeroller Mushroom Tree. Its up to Mario to save Starshine Island.
- A Button - Jump
- B Button - Curl Up (Spikeroller form only), Liquidify (Water Form only)
- X or Y Button - Throw fire, dissaper,Raccon flutter (in air)(Power ups needed for this)
- Touch Screen - Create Rainbow Platforms, Stun Enemies, Boost Speed, Double Jump
- Star Ocean
- Starshine Beach
- Rolling Desert
- Barrel Woods
- Snowy Caves
- Starblast Mountain
- Outer Cosmos
- Renzor Gauntlet
- Boom-Boom Valley
- Bowsers Volcano
- (secret world) Mega Wiggelers Secret
Power Ups (in order of apperence in game)
- Spikeroller Mushroom
- Raccoon Suit
- Water Cap
- Fire Flower
- Boomerang Suit
- Vanish Cap
- Starblast Hand-Cannon
Toys are useful items that Mario can use to go to certain places.
- Urchinn Baloon - Mario uses this like the Pink Baby Yoshi
- Pendrill Drill - Mario can use this to drill through multicolored materiels and multicolored surfaces.
- Building Blocks - Mario can use these blocks to build ladders from outlined but not filled surfaces.