Mario Sports LX is a game for the Nintendo 3DS, It was released in North America June 16, 2013, In Europe, June 21, 2013, and in Japan, June 2, 2013.
The game features Mario and friends participating in five different sports such as, Tennis, Boxing, Dodgeball, Table Tennis, and Hockey. The game is a sequel to the Nintendo Wii game, Mario Sports Mix.
- Wart - Unlocked by spending 100 coins in the gym.
- Luma - Unlocked by joining the gym.
- White the Popopo - Unlocked by getting five points in one game.
- Fandro - Unlocked by spending 1000 coins in the gym.
- Baby Mario - Unlocked by getting 10 points in one game.
- Vs Mode
- Stage Creator
- Worldwide Vs
- Ghost Mii World
- Local Vs.