Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nintendo 64 Era
This DLC's cost 3 dollars and has been launched July 20, 2013.
- Dr. Mario (Dr. Mario 64)
- Finisher: Megavitamin, Dr. Mario will pull out a giant Megavitamin and crush every enemies.
- Plum (Mario Golf 64)
- Finisher: Skill Shot, Plum will get a giant golf ball and hit them to crush all enemies.
- Metal Mario (Super Mario 64)
- Finisher: Giant Metal - Works like Mario's Finisher, but, more powerful.
- Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
- Finisher: Partner Help - Paper Mario will summon all your partners to defeat the opponent.
- Dr. Mario Puzzle Stage (Stage from Dr. Mario 64)
- Golf Course (Stage from Mario Golf)
- Metal Cave (Stage from Super Mario 64)
- Paper-SMB 1-1 Stage. (A remake of SMB 1-1 Stage with Paper Mario graphics)
- Fever (Dr. Mario 64)
- Toad Highlands (Mario Golf 64)
- Toad Circuit (Mario Kart 64)
- Main Theme (Mario no Photopi)
- Mini-Game House (Mario Party)
- Intro Theme (Mario Party 2)
- Final Boss Theme (Mario Party 3)
- Mario Tennis Theme (Mario Tennis 64)
- Bow's Mansion (Paper Mario)
- Whomp's Fortress (Super Mario 64)
- Mushroom Kingdom's Theme (Super Smash Bros.)
- Yoshi's Story Intro Theme (Yoshi's Story)
- NES Mini Mario now can get the Fire Flower without the game glitch out.
- If Dr. Mario or Metal Mario touch into a Power-Up, the game acts strange.
New Things Added
- All Koopalings now can fire magic.
- NES Mini Mario can transform into Tanooki and Frog Mario.
This DLC costs 2 dollars and has been launched in the same day of the Nintendo 64 Era DLC.
- King Boo
- Finisher: Bowser's Form - King Boo will transform into Fake Bowser and he becomes invicible for 1 minute.
- Thrillsvile (Stage from Wario World)
- Starring Wario (Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix)
- Main Theme (Luigi's Mansion)
- Lakitu Valley (Mario Golf: Toadstool's Tour)
- Baby Park (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
- Main Theme (Mario Party 4)
- Menu Theme (Mario Party 5)
- Clockwork Castle (Mario Party 6)
- Grand Canal (Mario Party 7)
- Terror Tennis (Mario Power Tennis)
- Main Theme (Mario Superstar Baseball)
- Dr. Mario and Metal Mario cannot uses the power-ups.
New Things Added
- Plum and Paper Mario have our own power-ups.