Nintendo 64 Era
This DLC's cost 3 dollars and has been launched July 20, 2013.
- Dr. Mario (Dr. Mario 64)
- Finisher: Megavitamin, Dr. Mario will pull out a giant Megavitamin and crush every enemies.
- Plum (Mario Golf 64)
- Finisher: Skill Shot, Plum will get a giant golf ball and hit them to crush all enemies.
- Metal Mario (Super Mario 64)
- Finisher: Giant Metal - Works like Mario's Finisher, but, more powerful.
- Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
- Finisher: Partner Help - Paper Mario will summon all your partners to defeat the opponent.
- Dr. Mario Puzzle Stage (Stage from Dr. Mario 64)
- Golf Course (Stage from Mario Golf)
- Metal Cave (Stage from Super Mario 64)
- Paper-SMB 1-1 Stage. (A remake of SMB 1-1 Stage with Paper Mario graphics)
- Fever (Dr. Mario 64)
- Toad Highlands (Mario Golf 64)
- Toad Circuit (Mario Kart 64)
- Main Theme (Mario no Photopi)
- Mini-Game House (Mario Party)
- Intro Theme (Mario Party 2)
- Final Boss Theme (Mario Party 3)
- Mario Tennis Theme (Mario Tennis 64)
- Bow's Mansion (Paper Mario)
- Whomp's Fortress (Super Mario 64)
- Mushroom Kingdom's Theme (Super Smash Bros.)
- Yoshi's Story Intro Theme (Yoshi's Story)
- NES Mini Mario now can get the Fire Flower without the game glitch out.
- If Dr. Mario or Metal Mario touch into a Power-Up, the game acts strange.
New Things Added
- All Koopalings now can fire magic.
- NES Mini Mario can transform into Tanooki and Frog Mario.
This DLC costs 2 dollars and has been launched in the same day of the Nintendo 64 Era DLC.
- King Boo
- Finisher: Bowser's Form - King Boo will transform into Fake Bowser and he becomes invicible for 1 minute.
- Thrillsvile (Stage from Wario World)
- Starring Wario (Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix)
- Main Theme (Luigi's Mansion)
- Lakitu Valley (Mario Golf: Toadstool's Tour)
- Baby Park (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
- Main Theme (Mario Party 4)
- Menu Theme (Mario Party 5)
- Clockwork Castle (Mario Party 6)
- Grand Canal (Mario Party 7)
- Terror Tennis (Mario Power Tennis)
- Main Theme (Mario Superstar Baseball)
- Dr. Mario and Metal Mario cannot uses the power-ups.
New Things Added
- Plum and Paper Mario have our own power-ups.