Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game has been announced as "Unnamed Mario Fighting Game", the prototype name is "Modern Mario vs. Classic Mario".
- NES Mario, NES Mini Mario, SMB3 Mario, SMB3 Luigi, SMB2 Peach and SMB2 Toad originally were starter characters, and the modern characters originally were the unlockable characters.
- SNES Yoshi has been planned, but, him has been changed for NES Mini Mario.
- Wart, Birdo and False Bowser has been planned to be bosses.
- The Boomerang Suit from Super Mario 3D Land appear in the game files.
- SNES Yoshi (Based on Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
- GB Wario (Based on Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land)
- N64 Waluigi (Based on Mario Tennis)
- SMB1 Characters:
- SMB Peach
- SMB Toad
- SMB2 Characters:
- SMB2 Mario
- SMB2 Luigi
- SMB3 Characters
- SMB3 Peach
- SMB3 Toad
- The only stage who has been changed in the game is the SMB3 1-1, originally, the level would have enemies, but, there all cutted.
- A volcano like stage.
- A swamp stage.