Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A game produced by Darklight industries, featuring several characters from both Mario and Daklight stories.
- Bowser Jr.
- Dry Bowser
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Funky Kong
- King Boo
No fearing dissapearing
- Try to reach the end before the two mischivous mages make you dissapear completely!
- Every can win, extra coins for first place
Sleight of the hand=
- Watch a person shuffle a deck and lay out the guards. Then place bets on whether the card is the lower than the card he sets aside, or higher.
- Winning players split the coins, losing players lose theirs.
No rest for the wicked
- Each player finds themselves in a different hallway, each trailed by a Wicked pirahna plant.
- Only two players can win. Once two cross the finish line, the doors close and the othr players lose.
- Each player walks in a maze that has walls made of fire. As time progresses, the fire gets bigger.
- All four players can win.
- Try to reach the safe haven before the undead defeat you!
- Every player can win, only coins for first place.
2x2 team games
Above the clouds
- One player stears a flying machine, the other keeps it aloft.
- Only one team wins.
3x1 team games
- SINGLE PLAYER: Run along a breaking down pathway THREE PLAYERS: Destroy the pathway.
- Single player takes coins if he wins, three players take single player's coins if they win.
over the edge
- SINGLE PLAYER: Run around below until the time runs out. THREE PLAYERS: Drop objects down the hole and try to hurt the single player.
- Player must defeat an angry chain chomp.
- Player loses coins when they lose, gains coins when they win.
Bring it on
- Player must defeat one opponent.
- Player lose all coins if they lose.
- Player must tightrope walk across a firey pathway before they are burned alive.
- Player gains a lot of coins upon victory.