Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are the spaces from Mario Party: Gold Rush.
- Blue Space: Gives the player 5 Coins.
- Red Space: Takes away 5 Coins from the player.
- Dice Block Space: Gives the player a Special Dice Block.
- Event Space: Triggers a random event.
- Pipe Space: Let's the player travel from one place on the board to another.
- Bowser Space: Triggers a Bowser event
These only appear in Gold Rush.
- 10-Worth Coin Space: If the player is on this when the minigame ends, they get a 10-Worth Coin.
- 50-Worth Coin Space: If the player is on this when the minigame ends, they get a 50-Worth Coin.
- Crown Coin Space: This marks the finish line of the minigame. If the player gets to it, they will be rewarded with a Crown Coin.
- Gold Rush Space: If the player lands on it on the game board, they will automaticly go to the Gold Rush minigame.