These are the spaces from Mario Party: Gold Rush.
- Blue Space: Gives the player 5 Coins.
- Red Space: Takes away 5 Coins from the player.
- Dice Block Space: Gives the player a Special Dice Block.
- Event Space: Triggers a random event.
- Pipe Space: Let's the player travel from one place on the board to another.
- Bowser Space: Triggers a Bowser event
These only appear in Gold Rush.
- 10-Worth Coin Space: If the player is on this when the minigame ends, they get a 10-Worth Coin.
- 50-Worth Coin Space: If the player is on this when the minigame ends, they get a 50-Worth Coin.
- Crown Coin Space: This marks the finish line of the minigame. If the player gets to it, they will be rewarded with a Crown Coin.
- Gold Rush Space: If the player lands on it on the game board, they will automaticly go to the Gold Rush minigame.