Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Genre(s)||3D Party Game|
|September 29, 2012|
|Media Included||Wii Disc|
- Normal Coin - worth 1 coin
- 10-Worth Coin - worth 10 coins
- 50-Worth Coin - worth 50 coins
- Crown Coin - worth 100 coins
These are the types of Dice Blocks in this game:
Dice Block Info
- Normal Dice Block - The player will go the number of spaces (1-12) that the Dice Block lands on.
- Double Dice Blocks - Let's you hit 2 Dice Blocks.
- Triple Dice Blocks - Let's you hit 3 Dice Blocks.
- Slow Dice Block - The numbers go slower than on a normal Dice Block.
- Massive Slow Dice Block - The numbers go slower than on a normal Slow Dice Block, however, it only goes from 1-6.
- Reverse Dice Block - When hit, the player will need to go back the number of space shown.
- Dreaded Dice Block - During the "Dreaded Rally" Bowser event, the player will need to hit this. (See Bowser Events for more info.)
- 0-1 Dice Block - A Dice Block that goes from 0-1.
- 1-3 Dice Block - A Dice Block that goes from 1-3.
- 1-6 Dice Block - A Dice Block that goes from 1-6.
- 4-6 Dice Block - A Dice Block that goes from 4-6.
- 7-9 Dice Block - A Dice Block that goes from 7-9.
- 7-12 Dice Block - A Dice Block that goes from 7-12.
- 10-12 Dice Block - A Dice Block that goes from 10-12.
- Mega Dice Block - Acts like a normal Dice Block, but the player will become big and will get 10 Coins from each player in their path.
- Silver Dice Block - A Dice Block that goes from 1-18.
- Golden Dice Block - A Dice Block the goes from 1-24.
- Mario Stadium
- Peach Ice Garden
- Yoshi Park
- Luigi Mansion
- Daisy Crusier
- Wario City
- DK Jungle
- Bowser Jr Playroom
- Bowser Castle
- Waluigi Pinball (Beat Luigi, Noki and Peach in Story Mode)
These are triggered when a player lands on a Bowser Space.
- Coin Take-Away - Takes 20 coins away from the player.
- Gimmie Your Coins - Takes all coins away from the player.
- Dreaded Rally (Rare Event) - The player will need to hit a Dreaded Dice Block. Bowser will choose what the player will need to do:
- Go back the number of spaces.
- Take away the number of coins.
- Take away the number of coins and give it to a random player.
- Take away double the number of coins (Rare Event).
- Go back double the number of space (Rare Event).
- Sand Piranha
- Big Bob-omb
- Metal Mario
- Baby Mario
- Shy Guy
- Baby Luigi
How To Unlock
|Birdo||Complete Mario Stadium in Story Mode|
|Shy Guy||Complete Peach Ice Garden in Story Mode|
|Kamek||Complete Luigi Mansion in Story Mode|
|Baby Mario||Complete Yoshi Park in Story Mode|
|Baby Luigi||Complete Daisy Crusier in Story Mode|
|Metal Mario||Complete Bowser Castle, Bowser Jr Playroom, Wario City and DK Jungle in Story Mode|
Complete Story Mode Entirely
- The games orginal name was to be Mario Party: Grand Leafs, based on the Super Leaf.
- This game is highly similar to both Mario Party 9 and New Super Mario Bros. 2.