Mario Mario is a game for the APIM Hanabi, made by APIM Group, Inc. It described as a "non-serious retelling" and is inspired by Sonic Origins for the SEGA Wii.
The Playable Ones
- Mario Mario - The titular hero. He's a fat plumber that saves princesses, no matter how reckless it can be.
- Luigi Mario - Mario's more sane brother. This lanky dude is also greedy and a bit of a coward.
- Navy the Blue Toad - One of the dudes Toadsworth the Old Toad sent to accompany the Marios. He's the smart alec.
- Ocher the Yellow Toad - The other dude that was sent to accompany Mario, and Navy's best friend. He's the dumb alec.
Friends and Other NPCs Like That
- Princess Peach of the Mushrooms - Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, and kidnapped by Demon Guy Bowser Koopa. She will reward her hero greatly (if you know what I mean).
- The Toads - A weird human/fungus hybrid that serves as the population of the Mushroom Kingdom. Demon Guy Bowser Koopa kidnapped a lot of them, along with the princess.
- Toadsworth the Old Toad - An old guy that also aids Mario on his quests, selling various items for coins.
- Toad the Normal Toad - One of the Toads who didn't got kidnapped. His items are free, but should be won at minigames.
- The Yoshis - Dragon/dinosaur/horse hybrids that eat enemies with their lizard tongue. They are a great help, so why dump them in a pit for a higher jump?
- Toad-Shy Guy - A Toad in a Shy Guy's robe, gives Mario tips for a high price.
- The Blue Hedgehog - A weird-looking guy that challenges Mario into a race. Beating him and you get a rare item!
- The Two-Tailed Fox - Aids the Blue Hedgehog in a few races. Usually, that's considered cheating, but no one cares anyway.
- Queen Elise of the Shadows - Her Shadowfolk betrayed her and went to Demon Guy Bowser Koopa. Retrieve them all or you'll be shipped with someone you don't like. Yes, her highness ships a lot.
- Aerundt - A dragon being that likes eagles. You bet he can help you if you save them all.
- The Eagles - You can ride on these regal beasts. You need to complete a level with each of them (there are like five different colored Eagles in each world).
- Pickles - A pickle that resembles Luigi Mario. A bit. He's his #1 fan.
- Demon Guy Bowser Koopa - This turtle/ox hybrid, able to breathe fire, doesn't like to be called a dragon. He's the big bad and likes to get in bed with Peach.
- Demon Kid Bowser Koopa Jr. Bowser's obnoxious son. He constantly turns Toads into bricks and feed them to Chained Chomps.
- Goomba - These mushrooms are actually chestnuts. They betrayed the Toads the very day Peach got kidnapped.
- Koopa Troopa - These cowards hide in their sturdy shell when they get stomped. They'll never be a man.
- Chained Chomp - This... thing, can chomp down everything! ...except for steel and wood. His pole and chain happened to be made of those materials.
- The Chair - This is the most dangerous enemy mankind can encounter. It stares into anyone... it makes everyone crazy...
- Cramfiction - This animate paperwork contains badly-made fanfictions. Cramfictions force anyone to read them. It'll hurt your eyes.
- Cramcharacter - A subspecies of the Cramfiction. It releases rejected fan characters that hurt everyone in two ways.